Lusby man dies after dog attack

Pandora

appyday said:
No bite wounds :confused:

It is an odd story. They report it as an attack, yet no bite wounds, and say the medical examiner will confirm the cause of death. :confused:

Maybe the dog stepped on his throat. :shrug:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Pandora said:
It is an odd story. They report it as an attack, yet no bite wounds, and say the medical examiner will confirm the cause of death. :confused:

The man had a heart attack and the dog was just trying to revive him. This is a case of dog racisim :popcorn:

Pandora said:

No visible bite wounds. Maybe the dog bit him on his woo-woo. :whistle:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I wonder if the guy had a heart attack/stroke. :shrug:

It figures: Officials said the man was attacked by a pit bull terrier. :rolleyes:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Attacked, no visible bite wounds? No the media couldn't possibly be hyping this up. :jameo:

God forbid I ever have an old person over my house and Mily jumps up on them and they have a heart attack and keel over and kick it. We'll certainly have a fatal Pit Bull attack on our hands. :rolleyes:

Sadysue

What makes me mad is it probably wasn't even a pit pull. When the police write the report, any dog/stray/mix that remotely looks like a pit is called a pit bull and the breed gets a bad name. :burning:

Just my 2 cents.

I have a pitt bull, she is WONDERFUL.

citysherry

I Need a Beer
I guess the article has recently been updated because I didn't see any reference to "no visible bite wounds." There is a reference to one dog having blood on its face.

oldman

Lobster Land
appyday said:
Maybe the dog jumped out from behind a tree and said BOO :jameo:

I think it more likely the dog bit him on his woo woo (?) and he cried boo hoo. What the heck is a woo woo? I've heard it called many things but never that.

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
Sadysue said:
What makes me mad is it probably wasn't even a pit pull. When the police write the report, any dog/stray/mix that remotely looks like a pit is called a pit bull and the breed gets a bad name. :burning:

Just my 2 cents.

I have a pitt bull, she is WONDERFUL.
:lmao: Most media types are not very knowledgeable. Any small plane crash is a Cessna Piper Cub. :dingfrysaredone: Cessna and Piper are separate companies. And every emergency is a crash even if there was no damage to the plane, any property, and all the people involved were unscathed.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
It seemed strange at the time, but that must be where the 5 cop cars and two animal control vans were speeding to this afternoon down South 4.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
State Trooper Hilo was flown into to Calvert Cliffs around 2 pm and was promptly sent packing when they found him DOA. I find it weird that a 77 yr. old living alone would have 7 dogs let alone 7 pit bulls as was reported on the evening news.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
An animal control officer was the first official to arrive at the scene. Officer Tom Guy said one of the dogs was so aggressive that he had to shoot and kill it.
To play devil's advocate here, how possible is it that the geezer fell and hit his head or something, and died, and the dogs were trying to protect him? The dogs could have just been licking an existing wound, which would result in blood on their faces. :shrug:

beavis

at least it was HIS dog, and not some poor child's puppy since there will be a lynch mob out for the dog.