Lusby man dies after dog attack

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
pixiegirl said:
Nic and I have already professed our affection for one another. It's ok baby, you can let it out. :huggy:
:yeahthat: It's ok PT, we're all one big happy family now, webbed feet and baby eating dogs and all. :huggy:

Midnightrider

A funny aside to this story, I heard through the grapevine last night, that one of the neighbors saw the news trucks and decided he needed to go over and get himself on TV. Well he got put on the news. now the funny part....
The guy had a FTA (that's failure to appear) and a bench warrent had been issued for his arrest. Well apparently someone that knew he was wanted saw him standing outside his house on the evening news and the next thing you know the police are taking him to the county hilton in the back of a car.
hehehe

sorry in advance if this genius was your son, brother, or baby daddy :wink:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
In reading that article, she sounds like a lovely dog owner. Popping out puppies and not properly taking care of the dogs. :rolleyes:

L

ladylara

cattitude said:
In reading that article, she sounds like a lovely dog owner. Popping out puppies and not properly taking care of the dogs. :rolleyes:
:yeahthat:
unreal. that poor man. :bawl:

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
cattitude said:

Too bad the man who had them go after his wife and daughter and his own dog didn't kill them sooner. They were obviouly a problem for the whole neighborhood. 9 times she was cited in recent years? Now her own rather is dead, I would say punish her but I guess she has been punished enough with the loss of her dad.

Something tells me though, from other information you find out in these articles about her, she hasn't yet learned her lesson.

Negative Nancy

Pissy Biatch
pixiegirl said:
From the post:

And I looked at all the pics. It's a lab/pix mix at best.

Well thank you veterinarian Pixie for clearing that up. Now that you got license to practice will you be buying a new house and a Lexus?

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
itsbob said:
How did that work out for him??

Should of just bought a gun..... O wait I forgot they too have a mind of there own and just go around killing randomly. :rolleyes:

blunwhtegokart

CaliforniaStranger
Speaking of shame

it's too bad that the daughter isn't being charged with negligent homicide, or reckless endangerment or something.

Speaking of negligent and/or reckless: what's up with the judicial and law enforcement (or nonenforcement) systems in this day and age? Why is it that they only respond to serious criminality after someone's gotten killed?