Mac's Table and Tap

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I too enjoy Salsa's. But when I'm in the office, my go to is Fiesta Pollo on Great Mills Road. Delicious!

There's a place in Las Cruces NM called Burrito Victoria that has the most amazing grilled chicken in the world and salsa roja that will kill you dead. Mmmmmm......

rio

I speak fluent Mexican menu Spanish. That doesn't mean I don't also like Tex-Mex or Salsa's or yes, even a Dorito Loco Taco. It doesn't have to be either/or.

It's like people who've been to Italy being all, "Oh, that's not AUTHENTIC :drama: Italian food!" So what? It's still good.
I agree, just because it's not authentic, doesn't mean it can't be good. Most international foods made in the U.S.wont be authentic because we don't have the same ingredients grown in the same soil, cooked in the same cookware, etc... Doesn't mean it won't be close, but never authentic unless you are actually in the country of origin.

That said, I don't like Salsa's either😁
Their food always tastes old to me and no matter what I order it slides out too easily later😂

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
There's a place in Las Cruces NM called Burrito Victoria that has the most amazing grilled chicken in the world and salsa roja that will kill you dead. Mmmmmm......
Their birro tacos and guacamole are delicious. Someone stole my guac out of the fridge at work once. Chasey and I had some fun with that. 😂