Male Translation Needed

J

julz20684

Valentine's Day scenario...

Night of Valentines....Female puts together nice dinner and several little intimate gifts for Male. Male comes over empty handed. Male explains that by the time he got to the store (that very evening of VD) the shelves were picked through and doesn't the gift he gave for Christmas count for anything. :confused:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Means, I didn't go to the store

I forgot to get you something

Im to cheap to buy you something for each female holiday on the calendar :lmao:

J

juggy4805

julz20684 said:
Valentine's Day scenario...

Night of Valentines....Female puts together nice dinner and several little intimate gifts for Male. Male comes over empty handed. Male explains that by the time he got to the store (that very evening of VD) the shelves were picked through and doesn't the gift he gave for Christmas count for anything. :confused:

It means he looks at you as a piece of poon.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Did the man know the female was puttin' out a spread for him? Was it ever discussed or alluded to that there would be an exchange of gestures for V-Day? If not, he's off the hook; not everyone acknowledges the day. If there was, he's either lazy (for procrastinating), cheap, or both. Move on. :yay:

Problem solved. Next? :coffee:

I like it

I hate to say this, but if he isn't even thinking about getting you something until the very last minute, then he isn't really thinking about you at all. I started planning 2 weeks in advance for my girlfriend.

J

juggy4805

crabcake said:
Did the man know the female was puttin' out a spread for him? Was it ever discussed or alluded to that there would be an exchange of gestures for V-Day? If not, he's off the hook; not everyone acknowledges the day. If there was, he's either lazy (for procrastinating), cheap, or both. Move on. :yay:

He could of at least gotten a card or written a letter.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
juggy4805 said:
He could of at least gotten a card or written a letter.

Agreed ... but the matter isn't really settled until Larry chimes in with his thoughts. My money's on the fact he says it's rude. :snacks:

J

julz20684

crabcake said:

Man knew of spread for the evening, and Valentine's gifts have always been exchanged between the two in the past.

J

juggy4805

If he got some that night also I need some pointers from him.

julz20684 said:
Man knew of spread for the evening, and Valentine's gifts have always been exchanged between the two in the past.
I'm willing to bet this is nothing new for man and woman continues to put up with it and let him off the hook time and time again...:coffee:

J

julz20684

K_Jo said:
What did he get you for Christmas? :confused:

A silver/gold heart necklace and a very endearing card, a stocking full of my favorite chocolates and some unmentionables for private use between the two.