Male Translation Needed

itsbob

I bowl overhand
OH, and FTD will no longer be getting any of my business since they have chosen to take the local florist out of the equation.

HunterJJD said:
Screw you all. I hate all holidays and birthdays. Get the kids a little something for Birthdays and Christmas and I am starting to give the parents 100$ bonds cause they have way to many toys now. All are over commercialize and a waste of money and time. You can call me cheap, a bum, or whatever you want, I got my gal nothing, I would have fixed a nice dinner but we both worked on a roast in the crock pot that morning. I did stay home with her all evening, I am never home.
There is nothing wrong with that if both parties understand this... but Julz post implies woman was expecting some acknowledgement for V-Day.

J

juggy4805

HunterJJD said:
Screw you all. I hate all holidays and birthdays. Get the kids a little something for Birthdays and Christmas and I am starting to give the parents 100$ bonds cause they have way to many toys now. All are over commercialize and a waste of money and time. You can call me cheap, a bum, or whatever you want, I got my gal nothing, I would have fixed a nice dinner but we both worked on a roast in the crock pot that morning. I did stay home with her all evening, I am never home.

:grinch:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
HunterJJD said:

Cheap bum!

My only complaint this V-Day was that there was a teddy bear attached to my roses, regardless of my strategic coffee-table-positioning of an article specifying that if your g/f isn't 10 years old, do NOT get her a teddy bear. :ohwell:

julz20684 said:
:stupid: Does this sign apply.
Yes... it just means she needs to regroup and open a line of communication as to where the relationship is actually going this time around. If he couldn't be bothered with V-Day knowing she was recognizing the holiday as a "couple"... I'd say that's a clear indication he's more or less along for the ride yet again... so to speak. But that's just a quick read based on the little bits of detail given here. :huggy:

Pete

Repete
I sent a dozen roses and wrote a 5 stanza poem (not in perfect iambic pentameter) to the object of my desire. HEY! Maybe that is why they filed for divorce this week!

Terri come to Pete...........:getdown:

J

juggy4805

LexiGirl75 said:
:yeahthat:

The envelope may have had dirt foot prints on it and the corners of the card may have been curled up but it was the thought that count.

But, IMO, as someone who forgot to get her son a gift after passing out candy at work that day. I went to CVS and it was really nothing there. I did end up getting him a stuffed snoopy holding small heart shaped box of chocolates. He was happy to get that.

I have never had a Valentine but if I did I would make a big to do about it at least two weeks in advance. Not so much about what I want but at least about my planning ideas and how happy I am to have someone to share the day with. If this potential man didnt get the idea that the day meant something to me he would be kicked to the curve without question.

Men like that don't know how to be in a relationship and I'm far too sensitive to have to go through the battles of getting it across to them that I deserve a gift on Valentine's Day, My birthday and for Christmas and our anniversaries. In addition to regular healthy dating. Some men are quick to jump in the sack but don't have a pot to piss in or a window to toss it out of when it comes to the rest of the relationship.

Two things that kill a relationship for me in the early days meaning less than 6mos are: 1) Asking for money 2) Being financially poor.

Everybody may need love but don't try to get in a relationship before you are ready. JMO. :flowers:

Vrai should put you in charge of a relationship forum.

J

julz20684

Airgasm said:
I thought you were single?

For you I am always single at any given moment :love:

PM me and I'll give you the details. It would take up way too much time in the forum...there are certainly more important things to address, you know, like Larry and Vrai.