Mammogram in St Mary's

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
FYI Ladies!

The Bean bldg has the same digital mamogram machine as St. Mary's Hospital!

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I really liked the women's center at St Mary's hospital.

Also, I think it must depend on your insurance (or how the referral is written) but my insurance covered the cost of all my mammograms except for co-pay under the "magic" age.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
The radiology center at Bean Medical is awesome!! My appt time was at 8:30. I was taken back before my appt time and was back at my desk at 9am. Very nice staff, clean facility, quick. This was my first mammogram - it was painless and quite simply, a piece-of-cake! :yay:

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
The radiology center at Bean Medical is awesome!! My appt time was at 8:30. I was taken back before my appt time and was back at my desk at 9am. Very nice staff, clean facility, quick. This was my first mammogram - it was painless and quite simply, a piece-of-cake! :yay:

I love those early appts. so I can come back and put on my deodorant for the day :lol:

I had one at the age of 23 and it hurt so dayum bad I haven't had one since...:dead:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I had one at the age of 23 and it hurt so dayum bad I haven't had one since...:dead:
I felt the smallest pressure. No pain at all. The technician was extremely nice and told me everything she was doing and asked several times if I was okay. Go for it! It's your health! :huggy:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I wrote the phone number down... guess next step is to see if insurance covers it...:dead:

Even if insurance didn't cover it, you should still have it done. I have no idea if my insurance will cover the cost. It's only $130. I plan to have one every year! :yay: