Mammogram

camily

Peace
I would rather shoot myself! The no deodorant rule the day of is bad enough.

Luckily my next one is the morning. It says it's in Prince Frederick on W.Dares Beach Rd. by movie theater at end of shopping center. Now I know where the movie theater is in PF but when I map quest it it takes me somewhere else. Am I missing another theater? I can't imagine I am. Its at Radiology Imaging Associates.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Luckily my next one is the morning. It says it's in Prince Frederick on W.Dares Beach Rd. by movie theater at end of shopping center. Now I know where the movie theater is in PF but when I map quest it it takes me somewhere else. Am I missing another theater? I can't imagine I am. Its at Radiology Imaging Associates.

It's where the Ames store used to be...before you get to the movie theater...separate building.

tes218

I go to that one. Very nice people. They really try to make you as comfortable as possible.

camily

Peace
It's where the Ames store used to be...before you get to the movie theater...separate building.

I'm not sure where the Ames was. I only know there is a Safeway in the shopping center I am thinking of and maybe a gym at the end in a separate building? I could be way off though.

frozenrain

Palpable lump before the test. I go Friday for a diagnostic mommogram and ultrasound. I felt it before and thst is one reason I wanted to get the mammo. When I mentioned it she felt and sure enough there it was. I wasn't going to post it but what the heck. Might as well. Hopefully just a cyst or something. My mother did have breast cancer at 44 though and I'm 36.
:huggy:
I will be thinking of you on friday.Hopefully it will just be a harmless cyst.The majority of lumps that women find are benign.They do say more than 9 out of 10 lumps are harmless.Take care and all the best on Friday.

tes218

I'm not sure where the Ames was. I only know there is a Safeway in the shopping center I am thinking of and maybe a gym at the end in a separate building? I could be way off though.

That's the right shopping center. It is on the first floor in the separate building. First door on your left as you go in the front doors. I believe the gym is in the same building.

camily

Peace
:huggy:
I will be thinking of you on friday.Hopefully it will just be a harmless cyst.The majority of lumps that women find are benign.They do say more than 9 out of 10 lumps are harmless.Take care and all the best on Friday.

Thanks. I'll let you know what the outcome is. Honestly these are the longest days of my life until Friday. I'm really kind of scared. I've been through every scenario in my head. I try not to but I can't help myself. I watched my mom fight breast cancer and sometimes it was very hard.

camily

Peace
That's the right shopping center. It is on the first floor in the separate building. First door on your left as you go in the front doors. I believe the gym is in the same building.

Ahh, perfect, thanks! My girlfriend is taking me. My oldest is watching all the kids and I think I'll take her to lunch afterwards. If I wasn't going for the tests it would be a pleasant day out. :lol: