Marriage: What is it good for?

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Lugnut said:
Triple? That's a little greedy doncha think? :lmao:

I'm not just thinking about myself :wink:

I think any man would love to have a room of his own as a husband. There will be the center room with our bed in it and off to each side is a door that leads to my room and his room that we can decorate the way we want.

The bathroom will be on the third wall opposite the bed. We can do whatever we need to do in there during the day as long as we both agree to come back to the main room each night that we sleep at home. But of course there will be certain furnitures in the room, mine will have a daybed and his will have some fancy smancy recliner.

Neither of us can oppose the other's decorative decor. Everyone should be happy. :yay:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Chasey_Lane said:
Are you smoking crack? :confused: I don't take relationship advice from anyone but my s/o. I don't turn to celebrities for the answer.

It's not taking relationship advice per say but as far as saying... "I'm in this situation, I think I will do what Kurt and Goldie are doing instead". I mean sometimes after one long one or two failed ones or even losing a life partner one wants only companion (live-in).

So what I am saying is that when OTHERS do things it encourages you to be OPEN towards it and perhaps give it a GO if what you have been doing in the past NO LONGER works for you.

It's not to say, "Oh shyt!!! Katie Holmes got with a dude twice her age, I think I'm a try that too. Gone Fishing::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"

I mean some people do follow celebrities in certain things like fashion trends. Marriage is becoming one in Hollywood and they are sending that message quite loud and clear to the younger generations.

Last edited:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
LexiGirl75 said:
It's not taking relationship advice per say but as far as saying... "I'm in this situation, I think I will do what Kurt and Goldie are doing instead". I mean sometimes after one long one or two failed ones or even losing a life partner one wants only companion (live-in).

So what I am saying is that when OTHERS do things it encourages you to be OPEN towards it and perhaps give it a GO if what you have been doing in the past NO LONGER works for you.

It's not to say, "Oh shyt!!! Katie Holmes got with a dude twice her age, I think I'm a try that too. Gone Fishing::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::"

I mean some people do follow celebrities in certain things like fashion trends. Marriage is becoming one in Hollywood and they are sending that message quite loud and clear to the younger generations.
Yep. Crack.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
LexiGirl75 said:

I think any man would love to have a room of his own as a husband. There will be the center room with our bed in it and off to each side is a door that leads to my room and his room that we can decorate the way we want.

The bathroom will be on the third wall opposite the bed. We can do whatever we need to do in there during the day as long as we both agree to come back to the main room each night that we sleep at home. But of course there will be certain furnitures in the room, mine will have a daybed and his will have some fancy smancy recliner.

Neither of us can oppose the other's decorative decor. Everyone should be happy. :yay:

Hmm, that doesn't seem so bad...

Would you happen to be taking applications? :howdy: :flowers:

LoL!

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
LexiGirl75 said:

Throw in a bed, fridge, microwave, dead-bolt locks and make it soundproof and it'd be perfect :yay:

Ms. Black Kettl

Married to Mr. Black Pot
Dearest Lovingest Pandorest,

I show the mostest admiration for you an you gave me red. I thought I could be your friend. I know you need them since the others laugh at you. Please don't hate me. Let me be you're closest and bestest.

Sense searly your friend,
Ms. Black Kettle :huggy:

Pandora

Ms. Black Kettl said:
Dearest Lovingest Pandorest,

I show the mostest admiration for you an you gave me red. I thought I could be your friend. I know you need them since the others laugh at you. Please don't hate me. Let me be you're closest and bestest.

Sense searly your friend,
Ms. Black Kettle :huggy:

Friday, 07:26 PM guess you didn't get invited to the several ongoings last night, how sad. :poorbaby:

Ms. Black Kettl

Married to Mr. Black Pot
Pandora said:
Friday, 07:26 PM guess you didn't get invited to the several ongoings last night, how sad. :poorbaby:

Dear Pandorakota,

See. I needest you to be my bestest friend. Defiantly I must be popular two. I need hot dog skilz, wheel pee skilz and psycho skilz like my bigger hero.

Lovengly You'res,
Ms. Black Kettle