Maryland lawmakers make gun control a session priority

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
You are right as I just looked it up, and automatic weapons are not the weapon of choice by most killers. There has to be a way to get a handle on these killings and mass shootings, and if we all just pick a side and argue it'll never be solved. What do the pro-gun folks say is the better way to approach this problem? I have always felt that we do not address mental health adequately in this Country, and therein could could be the answer we need?
You still have the automatic weapon part wrong, auto's are machine guns pull the trigger once and bullets come out until you let go of the trigger or run out of bullets. A semi automatic is one trigger pull equals one bullet comes out.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
They do what they are supposed to do, rain, sleet, snow, mud, under water what more do you want ? Is it the lack of an external manual safety ? Don't the three internal safeties count ?
But they’re so damn ugly.

And they all look alike.

:duh:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
They are butt ugly but I have yet to see a “pretty” handgun.
1675895521357.png

black dog

Free America
You are right as I just looked it up, and automatic weapons are not the weapon of choice by most killers. There has to be a way to get a handle on these killings and mass shootings, and if we all just pick a side and argue it'll never be solved. What do the pro-gun folks say is the better way to approach this problem? I have always felt that we do not address mental health adequately in this Country, and therein could could be the answer we need?
How do we Constitutionality handle mental health issues with those that haven't broken the law.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
How do we Constitutionality handle mental health issues with those that haven't broken the law.
How do we Constitutionally handle people whose relatives think they’re a little off? We ignore the constitution.

Bare-ya-cuda

Glock Perfection...
The 5th Generation has been out awhile now,
Still waiting on that perfection to appear.
For EDC I would rather carry a $400 Glock that I know will be reliable when I need it vice carrying a $1300 kimber or other shiny expensive pistol. You have to figure if you need to use it in self defense the first thing that’s going to happen is the cops are seizing your firearm as evidence. Chances are depending on which state you are in is that you will never see that pistol again regardless of it being a justified self defense shooting. Glocks are light weight, reliable, simple to operate, maintain and relatively inexpensive. I’ll take one to strap to my side any day

black dog

Free America
For EDC I would rather carry a $400 Glock that I know will be reliable when I need it vice carrying a $1300 kimber or other shiny expensive pistol. You have to figure if you need to use it in self defense the first thing that’s going to happen is the cops are seizing your firearm as evidence. Chances are depending on which state you are in is that you will never see that pistol again regardless of it being a justified self defense shooting. Glocks are light weight, reliable, simple to operate, maintain and relatively inexpensive. I’ll take one to strap to my side any day
A $400.00 Glock?
Maybe as a 40 S&W LE trade in.
Cheapest I've seen for a new gen 3 is $499.00 for some models.
Not a Kimber fanbouy.
I would buy a LE 40 cal Sig 226 or 229 trade in for $400.00 long before any Glock.

Bare-ya-cuda

A $400.00 Glock?
Maybe as a 40 S&W LE trade in.
Cheapest I've seen for a new gen 3 is $499.00 for some models.
Not a Kimber fanbouy.
I would buy a LE 40 cal Sig 226 or 229 trade in for $400.00 long before any Glock.
Glock 43X $429 new.

Some like some don’t. I have a sig 229 in .357 sig I bought back in the 90’s, great gun. To heavy for EDC. Carried a 226 while in Iraq, easy to carry in uniform, not so much in civilian attire and still be comfortable.

I don’t own a kimber just using as an example for price.

As with everything to each his own.

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
Glock 43X $429 new.

Some like some don’t. I have a sig 229 in .357 sig I bought back in the 90’s, great gun. To heavy for EDC. Carried a 226 while in Iraq, easy to carry in uniform, not so much in civilian attire and still be comfortable.

I don’t own a kimber just using as an example for price.

As with everything to each his own.
Where for $429.00 new please.
A 229 to much? I would suggest a better gun belt and holster.

black dog

Free America
I like the looks of the Kimber, but my wallet does not agree with the price. I want a small .45 for my next firearm I was looking at his list:
I like the Sig P250 or the S&W Shield
I bought my ex a compact P250 in 9mm and also bought myself one after I shot it. Right after Sig discontinued them they dropped the price $100.00
Not a huge double action only fan butttttttt,
The triggers are damn good from the factory.
Long pulls, but smooth as warm butter.