Mask Report

mitzi

and for what, exactly? why are you and others just ignoring people like this? why are you getting butt hurt over signs telling you some employees may be high risk? why are you refusing to consider the difficult situation of others and insisting that they just stay home? all because of a fear of “fascist / Marxist government overreach” in being told to wear a piece of cloth over your face?

I agree. It's beyond ridiculous.

mitzi

careful. These righteous keyboard warriors will totally type angry things at you for this kind of thinking.

It wouldn't be the first time. I don't care. I argued around and around when this all started. I was disgusted at some of the things I read here, mainly because your child is sick. There is a line people shouldn't cross. I personally don't enjoy wearing the mask. I hate it. I don't believe these home made ones are full proof. I sneezed thru one of mine. But if there's the chance it would keep me or someone else from getting sick, I'll wear it. It's not worth the time or energy to argue about it. Two weeks after my second vaccine does, I won't wear it unless a store requires it. An employee could be at risk. I've known people receiving chemo that still worked. It's not as easy as "just stay home" when you have mortgages/rent/utilities/etc. to pay. Many people try to work until they just can't anymore.

Scootboot

It wouldn't be the first time. I don't care. I argued around and around when this all started. I was disgusted at some of the things I read here, mainly because your child is sick. There is a line people shouldn't cross. I personally don't enjoy wearing the mask. I hate it. I don't believe these home made ones are full proof. I sneezed thru one of mine. But if there's the chance it would keep me or someone else from getting sick, I'll wear it. It's not worth the time or energy to argue about it. Two weeks after my second vaccine does, I won't wear it unless a store requires it. An employee could be at risk. I've known people receiving chemo that still worked. It's not as easy as "just stay home" when you have mortgages/rent/utilities/etc. to pay. Many people try to work until they just can't anymore.
Not understanding this at all. You say you won't wear a mask after you are vaccinated unless a store requires it. I agree I never had an issue with wearing a mask if asked. I'm fully vaccinated so I shouldn't have to wear a mask anymore but if I want to go in a store and it requires it I will wear it or shop elsewhere. What bugs me is when a store tries to straddle that line and instead of saying we require a mask they say "Please wear a mask for our at risk employees." are you willing to identify your "at risk" employees so I know who not to interact with...or the other I have see lately is "we encourage you to wear a mask." Well I got vaccinated to protect myself and I feel that everyone should make the decision that is best for them. I feel very comfortable not wearing a mask.

HGMilstead

Not understanding this at all. You say you won't wear a mask after you are vaccinated unless a store requires it. I agree I never had an issue with wearing a mask if asked. I'm fully vaccinated so I shouldn't have to wear a mask anymore but if I want to go in a store and it requires it I will wear it or shop elsewhere. What bugs me is when a store tries to straddle that line and instead of saying we require a mask they say "Please wear a mask for our at risk employees." are you willing to identify your "at risk" employees so I know who not to interact with...or the other I have see lately is "we encourage you to wear a mask." Well I got vaccinated to protect myself and I feel that everyone should make the decision that is best for them. I feel very comfortable not wearing a mask.

the fact that such a sign triggers you is amazing and telling. Those signs are awful and you should not have to put up with them. I agree with you because you are very smart.

Scootboot

the fact that such a sign triggers you is amazing and telling. Those signs are awful and you should not have to put up with them. I agree with you because you are very smart.
The sign never "triggered" me. I pointed out how instead of requiring a mask the stores were making you feel that if you didn't wear one even though you are fully vaccinated (as I am) you were putting everyone at risk. Again why aren't the "at risk" employees vaccinated? Stores either need to require them or not. Stop the games. You were the one trigged by a post on a community forum. Glad you see how smart I am.

HGMilstead

The sign never "triggered" me. I pointed out how instead of requiring a mask the stores were making you feel that if you didn't wear one even though you are fully vaccinated (as I am) you were putting everyone at risk. Again why aren't the "at risk" employees vaccinated? Stores either need to require them or not. Stop the games. You were the one trigged by a post on a community forum. Glad you see how smart I am.

“the store are making you FEEL...”

those are your feelings being triggered but I get it.

mitzi

Not understanding this at all. You say you won't wear a mask after you are vaccinated unless a store requires it. I agree I never had an issue with wearing a mask if asked. I'm fully vaccinated so I shouldn't have to wear a mask anymore but if I want to go in a store and it requires it I will wear it or shop elsewhere.

What don't you understand? I said after my second dose, I won't wear it. But I will still carry it with me to put on if a store requires it. If I'm not required to put it on, I won't. If I've had the vaccine, I won't have Covid so I won't be infecting anyone else.

Scootboot

What don't you understand? I said after my second dose, I won't wear it. But I will still carry it with me to put on if a store requires it. If I'm not required to put it on, I won't. If I've had the vaccine, I won't have Covid so I won't be infecting anyone else.
This is exactly what I am saying. But the store either needs to require it or not. My original post argued that stores were trying to play the guilt game of "protect our at risk employees" to have people wear a mask. Not just we require a mask. I'm vaccinated but the sign made me feel like an ass if I walked in without one.

HGMilstead

Yeah sorry. A sign that reads “wearing a mask can help protect our associates” is telling you to wear a mask. Sorry you feel weird or guilted by the language, but facts > feelings.

mitzi

This is exactly what I am saying. But the store either needs to require it or not. My original post argued that stores were trying to play the guilt game of "protect our at risk employees" to have people wear a mask. Not just we require a mask. I'm vaccinated but the sign made me feel like an ass if I walked in without one.

So the wording of a sign decides what makes you feel like an ass or not. That I don't understand.

Louise

It is all bullshit to take over the USA by the NWO. Has no one seen our freedom being taken away over time; little by
little? I will take the vaccine over my dead body. And, I threw my masks into the garage; in case needed for power sawing wood, using chemicals, or something like that. I question why you got the “no one will be held responsible“ vaccine. God bless the USA.

Last edited:

HGMilstead

It is all bullshit to take over the USA by the NWO. Has no one seen our freedom being taken away over time; little by
little? I will take the vaccine over my dead body. God bless the USA.
This is so prescient and alarming. You are so very correct for bringing it to our attention and in appropriately stark terms. God bless this USA and the few remaining patriots in it like yourself.

Louise

This is so prescient and alarming. You are so very correct for bringing it to our attention and in appropriately stark terms. God bless this USA and the few remaining patriots in it like yourself.

Are you being sarcastic? It is hard to tell; anymore. Thanks.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
What in the hell happened to this thread? :rolleyes:
It needs summa dis....

DaSDGuy

Yeah sorry. A sign that reads “wearing a mask can help protect our associates” is telling you to wear a mask. Sorry you feel weird or guilted by the language, but facts > feelings.
I'm curious. Before COVID nobody wore masks (except Japan, because they do kinky things like licking doorknobs).
How were you protecting your associates back then from flu, colds, measles, mumps, chicken pox, and all the other diseases easily spread to people with no immune systems that can't get vaccinated?