Mask Report

mitzi

We've been lucky, it was only my son and another little girl full time there for the longest time. There were 2 other kids that went part-time, so he wasn't exposed to a whole lot. But same, we also took him out to eat with us if we wanted to go. I've always felt that was important.

They've all been lucky. Both my son and his wife were exposed twice to someone positive from work. They've been quarantined and tested a few times (all negative). They both feel the masking helped keep them from catching it. I'm not sure how many were in the infant room. The last picture I saw, there were 6. They send the parents pictures of their day. He's in a new group now so I don't know how many there are. Parents couldn't go inside either to minimize exposure of people coming and going.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
First year after putting in the pool, the cover had a million tadpoles on it. I sent my son with a bucket to scoop the water off of it while I cut the grass. When I came in and went to the bathroom he had put the tadpoles in the bathtub!
Sounds like something I would've done as a child.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
But wait, there's more...

Current Admin, OSHA and workplace mask requirements

They can go piss up a rope. We have not required masks in our workplace...since ever.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I am so looking forward to being able to take my animals to the vet and not have to go through the BS of sitting in the car and talking to vet on the phone.
Please post if she was allowed inside!
She was allowed inside, but still had to wear a mask. Procedure hasn't changed since the last visit. Call when you get there and give them your info. A tech will come out when ready to get you and your fur baby. Entry is through the side door. After a quick weigh-in, straight into the exam room.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
OMG, you know what I just thought of???

When the overlords try to infect and kill us all because of our fat, stupid, lazy immune systems, you know who will be taken out first?

Leftist mask wearers!

The only Americans left will be Trump supporters!

:patriot: :yahoo:
And that is my same thought about abortion. If the Left is so determined to keep Roe v Wade and be all Pro-Choice, let's go ahead and let them have all the abortions they want....multiple abortions every day day, multiple times a day for every mother, daughter, grandmother, aunt, niece, girlfriend, sorority-mate, etc.

How long will it be until the left aborts themselves out of existence? Soon, I hope.

The only Americans left will be Trump supporters!

:patriot: :yahoo: