Mask Report

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I'll just drop these here... Their FB has been taken down.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
CVS - masks still required. Put mine on because I needed my meds and needed something else so didn't do the drive thru.
WalMart- no mask, but most people had one on.
Lowes - no mask, but most had one on.

Not only were the majority wearing a mask, but I noticed people went WAY out of their way to avoid anyone without a mask, giving them WIDE berth.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Oncologist gave me the go ahead to get the COVID vaccine.
Will do as I need hernia surgery, before I have to have it as an emergency. Right now, there is no trouble, so the repair is elective.

I had hernia surgery 5 weeks ago....it was "elective" for a long time (so I ignored it) and then it became an emergency when an infection set in... Didn't see that coming. I had to test negative for COVID before they would wheel me in to the operating room. Got the swabs after noon and was on the operating table by 4 pm.

Roberta

OLD WISE ONE
I went to Bj's the other night. Employees had masks on and a few customers. No one said anything to me. From there I went to Giant, same with customers and the employees. UNTIL I ran into a MALE Karen! He walked toward me with his hand covering his mask and bouncing it from his mask to the air, saying Did you forget something? I said no and kept going. I saw him again at the cash registers talking to the cashiers. They didn't say anything to me as I walked by, he turned to me and said "I hope you get it". I replied with " I hope you die" laughing with every word. He ran out the door like he was afraid I was going to shoot him!!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I went to Bj's the other night. Employees had masks on and a few customers. No one said anything to me. From there I went to Giant, same with customers and the employees. UNTIL I ran into a MALE Karen! He walked toward me with his hand covering his mask and bouncing it from his mask to the air, saying Did you forget something? I said no and kept going. I saw him again at the cash registers talking to the cashiers. They didn't say anything to me as I walked by, he turned to me and said "I hope you get it". I replied with " I hope you die" laughing with every word. He ran out the door like he was afraid I was going to shoot him!!
I would have paid to see that! 😂

ontheriver

CVS - masks still required. Put mine on because I needed my meds and needed something else so didn't do the drive thru.
WalMart- no mask, but most people had one on.
Lowes - no mask, but most had one on.

Not only were the majority wearing a mask, but I noticed people went WAY out of their way to avoid anyone without a mask, giving them WIDE berth.

I noticed the same thing today. Even sadder, some of those unmasked kept their heads down to avoid eye contact. :ohwell:

PeoplesElbow

Should have said "just getting over it now"

PeoplesElbow

What is his business? You know....so I don't mistakenly do any transactions there, nor give him any of my money.
This guy?