Mask Report

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Since Andy passed, I'm finding they scrimp on their sandwich fillings. One of Andy's sandwiches would hold you for a day.
Hmm...I've not seen a difference in the ones I get; I only order three different ones though: liverwurst and onion on rye, chicken salad and lettuce on wheat, and stuffed ham on rye.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Hmm...I've not seen a difference in the ones I get; I only order three different ones though: liverwurst and onion on rye, chicken salad and lettuce on wheat, and stuffed ham on rye.
Yeah, I've not been overly impressed with the quantity lately. It's been a while since I had a liverwurst and onion on rye though. I may have to get one soon.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Five Guys, no masks but employees still wear them. Kinda. Looked to be 3 managers sitting at a table and none had masks.

Bean Building - Can you say 'overreach'? I get that there is a higher probability of immuno-compromised or ill people, but they're taking it too far. Still have temp checks at the door. Still put blockades in front of the admin windows. A cup for new and a cup for "dirty' pens. Masks at all times. I mentioned at the door that i was vaccinated. Her response was "you can still get it". Yeah, maybe, but the chances of that are far less than catching any other bug for which there are no prevention protocols.

The pens thing is just too much. Banks don't do this, and I'm not aware of any infection at any bank for using the same pen for
hundreds of customers.

PeoplesElbow

Five Guys, no masks but employees still wear them. Kinda. Looked to be 3 managers sitting at a table and none had masks.

Bean Building - Can you say 'overreach'? I get that there is a higher probability of immuno-compromised or ill people, but they're taking it too far. Still have temp checks at the door. Still put blockades in front of the admin windows. A cup for new and a cup for "dirty' pens. Masks at all times. I mentioned at the door that i was vaccinated. Her response was "you can still get it". Yeah, maybe, but the chances of that are far less than catching any other bug for which there are no prevention protocols.

The pens thing is just too much. Banks don't do this, and I'm not aware of any infection at any bank for using the same pen for
hundreds of customers.
BB&T was doing it last summer. I've always carried my own pen anyway, been stuck with a nonworking pen too often.

frequentflier

happy to be living
I went to the Solomons post office today and observed a mask less employee in the first area where the boxes are. I went in to mail a package and the person waiting on me had a mask on. I asked if I was supposed to be wearing one and she said yes and asked if I wanted one and I said no. And there is still plexi glass up.
I get that employees often don't make the rules however I am glad to be able to breathe again and show off all the dental work I have invested in :lmao: