Mask Report

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
This guy?

Thanks. No worries for me to inadvertently spending money there. I have no natural teeth.

No, seriously, I won't go to him for any dental work, for my real teeth.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I'm at a loss here. People have been screaming because they are tired of masks, let's get rid of the masks. give them an opportunity, and they all cower behind their masks.

Reminds me of this vid.... I'm gonna git you!!! bark bark bark ba.... oh, the gate is open? Nebermind...

PJay

I think some of them want to hide behind the mask..not all, some. We have a lot of different mental disorders in this country...gosh, what a mess...

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Went to Wawa this morning in Prince Frederick. Saw the no mask sign on the door. It felt so weird!!! But I can definitely get used to it again.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Good. Husband and youngest have to do tomorrow.
I had my mask on when I walked in. They asked me if I had been vaccinated. When I said yes, they said I could take the mask off.

They MAY ask for you to keep wearing one if you haven't.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I was kinda surprised to see so many mask wearers today when I made a run out to the "world" to pick up beer, gas and diesel fuel.

Was very unhappy at the cost of gas and diesel...my gawd! At least the beer was still the same.