Maximum Fitness

Editor

somd.com Editor
Staff member
PREMO Member
Patron
Don't you just hate it when someone doesn't finish the story and leaves you hanging? Here it is 6 years later and we still don't know it ended with @vraiblonde and the crooked gym. Like when your favorite TV show is cancelled and the last episode they aired was a cliffhanger.

We need a crowd funded fan movie to wrap it all up for us.

Last edited:

glhs837

Power with Control
Show me the money and I'll tell you. :biggrin:

Good thing you just said "show"

Estimates for that stack range from 200 to 205 million. Dollars. Virtually all $100s.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Don't you just hate it when someone doesn't finish the story and leaves you hanging? Here it is 6 years later and we still don't know it ended with @vraiblonde and the crooked gym. Like when your favorite TV show is cancelled and the last episode they aired was a cliffhanger.

We need a crowd funded fan movie to wrap it all up for us.
Like Serenity to wrap up Firefly?

Clem72

Forget everything nice I ever said about them.

Last month I had those bogus credit card charges so my cc company issued me a new card. I forgot to call MaxFit and give them the new number so they called me middle of May to tell me that my credit card had been declined, and PS I also owe them a late fee in addition to the declined cc fee.

So I went in the following day to cancel my membership and settle up with them. The girl at the counter waived the decline fee, but I still owed the late fee of $15 and for the month of June since I didn't cancel before the new billing period.

Fine. I give her my credit card and she charges me $39.95.

Yesterday I got a call from them saying that I owe more money because I didn't pay the decline fee. I tell her the girl I paid said she waived it. She goes to her manager and calls me back today saying I need to come in and pay them more money. I explained to her again that the girl behind the counter said the decline fee was waived. She says, no, it wasn't.

Do I have the receipt?
No, but it's on my cc statement.
Can I print that out and bring it in?

No, bitch, no I can't print it out and bring it in. Take it to the States Attorney. No, I am not coming in with my cc statement proving I paid what I paid. No, I am not giving you chislers another dime. And no, I am not going to make your incompetence my problem.

She chirped, "Okay!" in this snotty bitch tone like she's got one over on me. Who do these #######s think they are? I'd been a member there for six years, and you better believe they will never get another penny out of me.

When I went in there to settle up with them, I paid in full. Why wouldn't I? I was there for that specific purpose and to cancel my membership since they won't let you do it over the phone. They took the credit card and ran it, it wasn't even done over the phone. I asked the girl, "So we're good now?" and she replied, "Yes." And now they're calling and wanting more money.

They can kiss my ass and it will be absolutely worth a trip to court to shove it in their face.

This is my same feeling every time I get a bill from Tidewater. I quit going there, but the wife still goes. Pays her co-pay every time, and we get a bill in the mail every damn time (usually says "past due" and threatens collections despite being the first bill they sent). I don't understand how this company can charge the wrong amount every time, it's not as if Carefirst BC/BS is an unknown carrier (it's only the largest in the state), and then have the gaul to send an accusatory letter as though we did something wrong.