Maybe I'll finally meet some people

briancpest

sccrmommy said:
And sorry, I don't let people in my car after just 2 posts, I usually wait until it's at least 6

hey, we're working our way there. lol.

I could keep you company though. and right now, I'm in a big house all alone just watching old movies. Kind of depressing actually....

One more stupid question, than i promise I'll stop... how do I get to my inbox of PM's? lol

M

missperky

briancpest said:
hey, we're working our way there. lol.

I could keep you company though. and right now, I'm in a big house all alone just watching old movies. Kind of depressing actually....

One more stupid question, than i promise I'll stop... how do I get to my inbox of PM's? lol

Press F4

:lmao:

J

jp2854

dont listen to MP shes trying to mess up your computer. all you have to do is click on the part that says private messages and it takes you right to them.

M

missperky

jp2854 said:
dont listen to MP shes trying to mess up your computer. all you have to do is click on the part that says private messages and it takes you right to them.

:mad:

M

missperky

briancpest said:
awww, you messed up the joke... it's supposed to be press ALT and F4.

but, i still don't know how to check my pm's. :p

Upper right hand corner

briancpest said:
well, i apologize if i happened to repeat a topic. :(
I didn't know how to introduce myself otherwise.

Awww, I was just teasing... and wasn't talking about you at all. More about the three or four other conversations going on while we watch you get your groove on.
:bunny:

briancpest

in8alpha said:
Awww, I was just teasing... and wasn't talking about you at all. More about the three or four other conversations going on while we watch you get your groove on.
:bunny:

haha. no biggie. sadly for you, the groove has since moved to pm. lol.

now what are you gonna watch?

briancpest

vraiblonde said:
There are 3,000 Bobs in here, not counting K_Jo's boyfriend.

his post name will most likely be ItsBob. he's big in the motorcycle crowd. I think that's probably the only section of the forum he goes to as a matter of fact.

J

jp2854

You are wrong your dad posts in the chitchat forum and some of the others too so does badgirl lol.

briancpest

well, i guess now it's just a game of wait and see how many more people feel compelled to post on this bulletin. lol

maybe I'll go scan other bulletins and see if there's anything worth replying to.

another question, how do I post pictures on this site? and how come I've yet to see any?

Last edited:

Agee

briancpest said:
his post name will most likely be ItsBob. he's big in the motorcycle crowd. I think that's probably the only section of the forum he goes to as a matter of fact.

Holy Jeebus :yikes: