Maybe New Orleans IS Worth Saving

luvvme said:
NO I DON'T GET IT :coffee: :lmao:

OF COURSE I UNDERSTAND THAT THERE IS A LARGER % BLACKS ON WELFARE THAN WHITES BUT THE FACT STILL REMAINS THAT MORE WHITES ARE IN WELFARE THAN BLACKS
She said "based on percentage of population".....:banghead:

100 people in the population

12 of those people are black
68 of those people are white
20 of those people are "other"

6 of 12 people on welfare is a larger percentage than 24 of 68 people on welfare.

ylexot

Super Genius
luvvme said:
OF COURSE I UNDERSTAND THAT THERE IS A LARGER % BLACKS ON WELFARE THAN WHITES
Period. End of sentence. That is EXACTLY what Vrai said and exactly what you complained about you dolt!

cholo

¡Tengo una tarjeta verde!
luvvme said:
NO I DON'T GET IT

Because you're an idiot.

There are 217 million white people in the U.S..
9 million white people are on welfare.
That means roughly 4% of the white population is on welfare.

There are 36 million black people in the U.S.
4.8 million black people are on welfare.
That means that roughly 13% of the black population is on welfare.

Get it yet?

luvvme

cholo said:
Because you're an idiot.

There are 217 million white people in the U.S..
9 million white people are on welfare.
That means roughly 4% of the white population is on welfare.

There are 36 million black people in the U.S.
4.8 million black people are on welfare.
That means that roughly 13% of the black population is on welfare.

Get it yet?

No your and IDIOT that was :sarcasm: :smack: I took Statistics and Multi cultural Perspectives in college I know that stats

C

czygvtwkr

luvvme said:

No your and IDIOT that was :sarcasm: :smack: I took Statistics and Multi cultural Perspectives in college I know that stats

If you passed that statistics class please tell me what college it was at so I know not to send my kids there.

You have no reading comprehension ability and don't even have the math skills of a 7th grader.

Last edited by a moderator:

ylexot

Super Genius
luvvme said:
You guys are hilarious .. I could do this all day but I can't play anymore I going to lunch
Translation: I'm getting my @ss handed to me by much smarter people. I just can't compete. I'm getting out of here! :jameo:

cholo

¡Tengo una tarjeta verde!
luvvme said:

So now you're gonna play the "I was just kidding" card after you've been arguing back and forth that there are more whites than blacks per capita on welfare? That's just like the kid in school who cries "I didn't mean it" at the last minute to the bigger kid that he just called stupid so he doesn't get the #### beat out of him.

Did you play the :sarcasm: card when you failed the statistics class? "I was just kidding, I really did know the answers".

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
luvvme said:
I took Statistics and Multi cultural Perspectives in college I know that stats
Did you pass? :lmao:

The posts in this thread today gave me my first belly laugh of the day. And for that, I thank you all!

Pete

Repete
luvvme said:

So which cultures perspective are you blaming being an idiot on?

If I were you I would sue the college for fraud and get my tuition back.

Otter

Nothing to see here
luvvme said:
No your and IDIOT

I believe you're missing a comma; your should be you're; and "and" should be "an". 3 screwups in 4 words, I'm impressed, collegekid.

Terps

In reference to New Orleans and the future of it being rebuilt, has anyone been keeping up with the Mayor's race? It is going to be interesting to see who wins. The polls show Mitch Landrieu ahead but who knows what will happen. There are over 20 candidates. Whoever is elected the next mayor needs to be a strong leader that can get the city up and running again and get tourists back down there. The city thrived on tourism and hopefully the next Mayor can restore New Orleans to the great place it used to be. Any thoughts on who will be elected?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,192542,00.html

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
otter said:
I believe you're missing an APOSTROPHE; your should be you're; and "and" should be "an". 3 screwups in 4 words, I'm impressed, collegekid.
:fixed:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
That is 100% accurate...

luvvme said:
NO I DON'T GET IT :coffee: :lmao:

OF COURSE I UNDERSTAND THAT THERE IS A LARGER % BLACKS ON WELFARE THAN WHITES BUT THE FACT STILL REMAINS THAT MORE WHITES ARE IN WELFARE THAN BLACKS

...and there are more whites, total, who are in jail.

More, total, who beat their wives.

More, total, who murder their husbands.

More, total, who molest and muder their own children.

More drunks, more drug addicts, more shoplifters, more welfare cheats, more who pick their nose at traffic lights.

Those are facts.

And, the fact still remains, that's not what was stated.

It appears you jumped the gun and blew a gasket by not reading what was read. Is that fair to say?

Larry Gude said:
...and there are more whites, total, who are in jail.

More, total, who beat their wives.

More, total, who murder their husbands.

More, total, who molest and muder their own children.

More drunks, more drug addicts, more shoplifters, more welfare cheats, more who pick their nose at traffic lights.

Those are facts.

And, the fact still remains, that's not what was stated.

It appears you jumped the gun and blew a gasket by not reading what was read. Is that fair to say?

Larry, on to a more important discussion.... have you found that you have dropped some weight now that you are eating less spiders?