Maybe New Orleans IS Worth Saving

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I wasn't aware that I was...

kwillia said:
Larry, on to a more important discussion.... have you found that you have dropped some weight now that you are eating less spiders?

...eating less spiders.

If you are taking about the apnea business, I haven't lost weight due to that alone; I've lost weight because I have the energy, due to the CPAP, to be working hard enough AND cutting down on the junk to lose weight. If I wasn't busy, I might take all that energy and just power lunch every day and blow up, but big!

I've lost over 10 and I think I might sneak under 230 today, which I haven't seen in 3-4 years. I was right around 250 when I got THE MACHINE.

Lot easier to be dieting when I'm this busy, so, it's all tied together. I feel great.

Larry Gude said:
...eating less spiders.

If you are taking about the apnea business, I haven't lost weight due to that alone; I've lost weight because I have the energy, due to the CPAP, to be working hard enough AND cutting down on the junk to lose weight. If I wasn't busy, I might take all that energy and just power lunch every day and blow up, but big!

I've lost over 10 and I think I might sneak under 230 today, which I haven't seen in 3-4 years. I was right around 250 when I got THE MACHINE.

Lot easier to be dieting when I'm this busy, so, it's all tied together. I feel great.
Actually, your weight loss is due to the fact that you are no longer eating 4 spiders a night because you now sleep with a mask over your mouth. I read it on the internet, there's a thread about it, so it's true.

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
kwillia said:
Actually, your weight loss is due to the fact that you are no longer eating 4 spiders a night because you now sleep with a mask over your mouth. I read it on the internet, there's a thread about it, so it's true.

:roflmao: mums the word.

Somdmommy

:Jeepin' in NC:
vraiblonde said:
Who voted for Nagin so that NO could be a huge cesspool of drugs, crime and welfare?

Who refused to heed hurricane warnings and evacuate when told?

If you're going to be a lazy worthless POS who votes for officials that will ensure you STAY a lazy worthless POS, then I should be able to wallow in your despair.

:smile: Wow, so i'm scared to say anything on here....But :yeahthat: