McCain Suspends Campaign

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Obama responded - Obviously, McCain can't do more then one thing at a time. Obama can and that is why he should be President. OMG - What an ?ss!

Did you see how he stumbled and stuttered EVERY time he mentioned "when I contacted the McCain campaign at 8:30 this morning"?? Which he mentioned about 3 times or more. That was twisted around! He did reach out to the campaign - did NOT talk to McCain and so that was deliberately mentioned that many times in order to give the appearance that he made the first move.

Childish! It makes him look petty & small.

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican

Attachments

• OBAMA Nobammy11_5_08.jpg
    OBAMA Nobammy11_5_08.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 66

Bann

PREMO Member
And now Harry Reid has told McCain they don't need his input?

What the heck is going on up there on Capitol Hill? Who the heck does Harry Reid think he is?

The_Twisted_Ear

A proud Conservative!
Did you see how he stumbled and stuttered EVERY time he mentioned "when I contacted the McCain campaign at 8:30 this morning"?? Which he mentioned about 3 times or more. That was twisted around! He did reach out to the campaign - did NOT talk to McCain and so that was deliberately mentioned that many times in order to give the appearance that he made the first move.

Childish! It makes him look petty & small.

The man has a problem talking when he doesn't have a teleprompter in front of him. Right now America has a major problem - both Obama AND McCain should focus on American's and our problem. Unfortunately, Obama has been running for President since he became a Senator and made it crystal clear - screw American's - I'm not stopping. Besides, all he does is vote "Present" so no big deal anyway.:killingme:killingme:killingme He is now saying that McCain is afraid to debate him Friday - OMG McCain has asked him a bunch of times to debate and Obama responds that he has had enough debates. Simply amazing...

Rumrnr

....where's the rum?
Well Said

And now Harry Reid has told McCain they don't need his input?

What the heck is going on up there on Capitol Hill? Who the heck does Harry Reid think he is?

Harry Reid and the rest of the Left wingers may not want or need him there but his constituents expect him there to represent their views! Liberals! What a bunch of Twits!

The_Twisted_Ear

A proud Conservative!
Man - am I happy we no longer have those little green and red thingy's people use to be able to end based on member comments - I would have been bloodied by now!:killingme:killingme:killingme

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Obama did say to the rest of his Komrades that they could, "Call me if you need me." Whatta guy!

Bann

PREMO Member
Don't think the economy would have come up ??? Special Ed?

The debate topic and questions are usually pre-arranged based on prior agreements w/ both candidates. Sometimes, questions are taken from the audience, but rarely.Unless, of course, it's in the "town hall" style, which McCain wants, but Obamaramadingdong doesn't.

BTW, I have a son in Special Ed. He didn't ask to be in special ed and it doesn't make him less human because he is. I think it's ugly of you to use that as an insult to demean people. Sorry, it's a pet peeve of mine

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
The debate topic and questions are usually pre-arranged based on prior agreements w/ both candidates. Sometimes, questions are taken from the audience, but rarely.Unless, of course, it's in the "town hall" style, which McCain wants, but Obamaramadingdong doesn't.

BTW, I have a son in Special Ed. He didn't ask to be in special ed and it doesn't make him less human because he is. I think it's ugly of you to use that as an insult to demean people. Sorry, it's a pet peeve of mine

Obviously Miller doesn't understand the debate process.

The_Twisted_Ear

A proud Conservative!

The "Town Hall" type debate is the only debate that will show what Obama and McCain are about. Having pre-determined questions is useless. Obama is scared to death of this type of debate - that says it all. OK - Liberals - come up with a thousand excuses why the great Obama won't debate in a Town Hall setting. I know - stupid question - he only excells with a teleprompter.:killingme:killingme:killingme

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
McCain what a Puss! Lets get it on!:killingme:jameo:
Then I guess that make Obammy a bigger puss seeing as he refused every debate McCain invited him to.

Attachments

• 275070349_62cbd6244a.jpg
    275070349_62cbd6244a.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 57
  • phpoCFN5VPM.jpg
    phpoCFN5VPM.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 57
  • retard.gif
    retard.gif
    351 bytes · Views: 93
  • shithead.jpg
    shithead.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 50
  • retards2.jpg
    retards2.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 30

PsyOps

Pixelated
Personally I think this stems more from Obama's inexperience in that he just doesn't know what he's going to do when he gets back in his Senate seat. He does well running his mouth. His record shows he does horribly when having to actually make real decisions.

Miller

and to think they would have ignored the 800lb gorilla in the the room. McCain understands that your "predetermined" questions needed to change for this debate as the economics of this matter span the globe and reach into foreign policy. Seriously, what will McCain do to help in Washington this week? Vote on stuff that's beyond his mental capacity to understand?

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
and to think they would have ignored the 800lb gorilla in the the room. McCain understands that your "predetermined" questions needed to change for this debate as the economics of this matter span the globe and reach into foreign policy. Seriously, what will McCain do to help in Washington this week? Vote on stuff that's beyond his mental capacity to understand?

Have you ever been involved in a presidential election before? Do you not know that a series of debates are planned with a certain topic for each debate?

Do you know the responsibilities of each of the senators running for President? It is to their constituents that sent them to the Senate. Spewing rhetoric on the campaign trail won't be helpful to anyone.