McCain unaware of the price of gas

forestal

I'm the Boss of Me
wow, it's surely telling the things that are on republicans minds.

Are you one of those "Log Cabin" republicans that I hear tell about?

The rectal dilation therapy by Kerad hasn't helped much. But they REALLY feel better about each other because of it!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
:roflmao:

Forestal, I KNOW you don't think a US Senator pumps his own gas. So if that's your criteria - you will not vote for someone who doesn't pump their own gas - then you must not be voting this year or in any year past for any of the candidates.

They made a big friggin' deal out of George Bush not knowing the cost of a gallon of milk - like he routinely does the shopping for the White House and the Governor's mansion before that.

:lmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You know, if someone gave me a pop quiz about the price of gas, I'm not sure I could come up with the correct answer other than it's around $4 or so a gallon. I just fill up the car and don't think about it. It's not like I'm going to go, "Geez, this gas is so expensive...I think I'll do without this week..."

Cowgirl

I don't care if politicians pump their own gas, but I'd sure like for them to know how much it costs.

MMDad

Lem Putt
I don't care if politicians pump their own gas, but I'd sure like for them to know how much it costs.

That wasn't the question. It was "When was the last time you pumped your own gas and how much did it cost?"

He doesn't remember what the price was the last time he pumped it. If they want to know if he knows what the price is today, they should ask him that question.

That would be like asking me when was the last time I bought cigarettes and what did they cost? I sure don't remeber.

ImnoMensa

I wonder more about what it costs me to pay for the Secret Service protection for all of the folks who receive it.

Hell!!! even Steny Hoyer is Secret service potected.

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
Forestool must be feeling depressed today. All his posts are about class envy. Get your GED and a better job than being a government custodial worker and you might not feel so depressed.

wintersprings

Grass seed? Anyone know the cost of Grass Seed?...Wait, ask a pres Canadate for the answer.

I would rather he worried about...bomb...bomb...bomb..Iran

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
You know, if someone gave me a pop quiz about the price of gas, I'm not sure I could come up with the correct answer other than it's around $4 or so a gallon. I just fill up the car and don't think about it. It's not like I'm going to go, "Geez, this gas is so expensive...I think I'll do without this week..."

Exactly! Also, for me -during the school year, I don't have to fill up every week, because I don't have far to drive to work and the tank lasts longer. I would never remember what the price was the last time in order to comparison shop! Now that school is out, I drive the kids to camp and other summer activities so I fill up more often and I notice the prices more. :yikes: I liked it better when I just had to gas & go!

However, I do shop at Safeway & get to save 10 cents a gallon when I spend over $50, so that's cool.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
WICKSOL: When was the last time you pumped your own gas and how much did it cost?
MCCAIN:Oh, I don’t remember. Now there’s Secret Service protection. But I’ve done it for many, many years. I don’t recall and frankly, I don’t see how it matters.

WICKSOL: When was the last time you pumped your own gas and how much did it cost?

BILL, HILLARY, OBAMA, et al.... :Oh, we don’t remember. Do you really think we multimillionaires pump our own gas? Are you asking about our private jets? Our limo's? What? Be specific you ragamuffin! We're pretty sure we never pumped our own gas, ever. We don’t recall and frankly, we don’t see how it matters seeing as we're so far above you minions. Not like we ever served our country in the military like that hero John McCain. :duh: We're above all that.