Md. Gov. Larry Hogan issues ‘stay at home’ order

SailorGirl

I have never been here til now. What a delightful forum. Gives a whole new meaning to trash that gets attention on social media. Social media is the World’s downfall. I say that because the stuff I read here, and elsewhere, would not be said in person. Disgusting. Social media has made everyone think that they are important. The problem is no one socializes, in the true sense of the word, anymore. Sad state of affairs. No one is more important than another person. Social media has become an outlet to people that are not happy with their lives.
That's really deep littlelady.

SailorGirl

You should change your name to FunnyGirl. And, thanks for being so concerned about my status here. I never quit because I just joined. Are you bored, or something? For your entertainment...

Yup definitely littlelady. Pretty much sealed it with that song.

Here's your quote from two nights ago: "The last place I would be is in California. Like I said, I am out of this forum. I joined. I saw. I am gone. I feel sorry for the people who participate here. I have a life, and this forum will not be part of it."

Louise

PREMO Member
Yup definitely littlelady. Pretty much sealed it with that song.

Here's your quote from two nights ago: "The last place I would be is in California. Like I said, I am out of this forum. I joined. I saw. I am gone. I feel sorry for the people who participate here. I have a life, and this forum will not be part of it."
You really need to get a life of your own.

Louise

PREMO Member
Got one. Forums a part of it.
Good for you. Then stop undoing it by being hateful. Your slip is showing. You remind me of Lucille Ball. And, don’t think I do not feel your pain in having children with physical problems. I live that every day. So, please stop your crying. Thanks.

Last edited:

SailorGirl

Good for you. Then stop undoing it by being hateful. Your slip is showing.
I'm undoing it? Undoing what - my life or the forum? I have a good life and I'm extremely grateful to God for it. The only thing missing was friends and I'm extremely grateful to the forum for that. The only person I actively dislike on this forum is littlelady and since your her, I dislike you as well.

Anyway I'm headed out for a walk so I'm done responding to you - maybe for good haven't decided yet.

SailorGirl

Good for you. Then stop undoing it by being hateful. Your slip is showing. You remind me of Lucille Ball. And, don’t think I do not feel your pain in having children with physical problems. I live that every day. So, please stop your crying. Thanks.
Daughter? MS I believe? and please don't ever attempt to pander to me. I am not in pain over my child - he's happy with who he is and so am I. There's been many a restart, but in the long run he has given me many gifts, including empathy, patience, and a sense of humor. If I'm crying, it's not over him and I'll stop when I damn well please.

And with that - you're back on ignore littlelady.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I have never been here til now.
And, thanks for being so concerned about my status here. I never quit because I just joined.
You DO know that when you sign up for a new screen name -the Admins can tell which computer IP address you are actually signing up from, right? Even if you use another email address?

Not to mention you're so transparent due to your posting style and repeated edits of your posts.

black dog

Free America
Shame Maryland doesn't have a three time loser law, that would cure one problem with making bad decisions after bad decisions after bad decisions.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
No. I joined as Louise because it is a family name from way back. That was funny, though. :roflmao:
Now I know damn well that you are MamaKooKoo because you take over threads with your "look at me! look at me!" nonsense. Just like another forum member who shall remain nameless.

People come into this thread to read about the stay at home order, not to watch you tards bicker back and forth. You only think you're fascinating and everyone in the world wants to read your drivel - you're not really.

Now knock if the **** off or start another thread.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Now I know damn well that you are MamaKooKoo because you take over threads with your "look at me! look at me!" nonsense. Just like another forum member who shall remain nameless.

People come into this thread to read about the stay at home order, not to watch you tards bicker back and forth. You only think you're fascinating and everyone in the world wants to read your drivel - you're not really.

Now knock if the **** off or start another thread.
From your fingers to my keyboard

https://forums.somd.com/threads/bicker-and-bite-thread.355767/