Md. Gov. Larry Hogan issues ‘stay at home’ order

BernieP

Resident PIA
GURPS - I'm sorry I had no idea. Just between you and me and everyone on the forum I think you would have looked smashing in a pink sequined dress.

What episode of Star Trek? :razz:
You think pink is his color? I was thinking a nice baby blue chiffon gown. Matching bag and pumps

BernieP

Resident PIA
We only had a "Senior" Prom. Only the senior class could buy tickets.
I worked the night of my prom, as I did most nights - except Sunday when I got off at 5.
Besides, they had a rule, no animals were allowed in.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I still keep a copy of my Senior Prom picture in my wallet.
It was in early May 1975, Jill was my steady for a couple years.
We parted as friends about a year after I went to college, grew apart.

Jill passed away in August 1995, a little over 36 years of age.
She and my mother-in-law worked together and were best friends.

Louise

I still keep a copy of my Senior Prom picture in my wallet.
It was in early May 1975, Jill was my steady for a couple years.
We parted as friends about a year after I went to college, grew apart.
View attachment 148111

Jill passed away in August 1995, a little over 36 years of age.
She and my mother-in-law worked together and were best friends.

That is really sweet, and I am sure Anita doesn’t mind that you carry that pic. WE are all in this together. :patriot:

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
That is really sweet, and I am sure Anita doesn’t mind that you carry that pic. WE are all in this together. :patriot:
Anita's never had any envy of that old flame of mine, because she has my heart.

Here's a picture of our first official date (11 February 1978), the formal ball at the Regimental Winter Carnival festivities when we were at Norwich, the military college in Vermont. We got married on 26 June 1982. This is also in my wallet.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I have never been here til now. What a delightful forum. Gives a whole new meaning to trash that gets attention on social media. Social media is the World’s downfall. I say that because the stuff I read here, and elsewhere, would not be said in person. Disgusting. Social media has made everyone think that they are important. The problem is no one socializes, in the true sense of the word, anymore. Sad state of affairs. No one is more important than another person. Social media has become an outlet to people that are not happy with their lives.
Irony alert!

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Speaking of irony...

I want to reply to you. I asked you to be my friend here because I have always admired you, found humor in your outlook of life, and enjoyed your replies. That is why I asked you to be my friend, and was humbled that you said, yes. I think honesty is what gets us in the most trouble on here. You are the same as me in that respect. Some can't handle it, and lash out. Oh, well. No sweat. Thanks for your pm. Take care, Gill. Robin