Me again...

R

rideacowboy0107

Hey y'all...don't know if you remember me..I was Filth08xXx...
I've totally changed, and matured greatly. I was looking at some old posts of mine, and I'm actually quite embarrassed about my rudeness, obnoxiousness, and closed-minded-ness. I am not gothic anymore, and I never cared to pursue Wicca...never did anything for me so now I'm just a plain Christian, not devoted to any specific church. I am in highschool now, and it has helped me realize my maturity and individuality. I am pretty much a loner now, I do not recieve phonecalls or IM's or emails and you probably won't see me at the mall with anyone else but my brother, grandmother or mother...ummm I'm not motivated to play music anymore, I occasionally play piano but I gave up on rock, too- I listen to country music and I pretty much "went country"...not labeling myself or anything, but I wrote this thing back in August about realizing who I really was and how immature the goth thing was. I had a very close relationship with a guy this summer, and it took me 4 months to get over him...he broke my heart...I learned A LOT from that heartbreak...1 month of romance caused 4 months of pain...I write like...romance kinda memoir things based on true events in my life but I change names...I get lots of comments on them, if you'd lieke to read them, let me know...ok ok enough rambling...hope to find a place on this mb :howdy: I don't know if I'm welcome again or not, for the past may have really ruined my chances :killingme I was such a dork back then, please forgive me l0l

K

Kain99

So I guess that call to your "NOT" principal helped! Glad you're all grown up and back! :huggy:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
rideacowboy0107 said:
I am not gothic anymore,
Does this mean you're not still in love with that rock guy? I'd have to dig through your old posts to remember his name.

R

rideacowboy0107

Thanxx....yeah my call was not to go that path...I was just caught up in a sinner's haze, burnin' up the days...I was just another young woman who had lost her way...but for me, hell was just around the corner, and I was smart enough to see it and avoid it...boy am I glad I'm not goth...hey I'll post now-and-then-pixx...The 1st two are from a week ago, and the last two are from the time I was posting as Filth08xxx...last May I think...

Attachments

• 0SamHomecoming1Go0d.jpg
    0SamHomecoming1Go0d.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 222
  • 0Samhomecomingcouch12good.jpg
    0Samhomecomingcouch12good.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 235
  • 00SamGothThen1.JPG
    00SamGothThen1.JPG
    16.1 KB · Views: 209
  • 0samhugespikes.jpg
    0samhugespikes.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 236
W

WhatNot

You've picked up some good music habits. Stay cool little girl. :yay:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
rideacowboy0107 said:
Thanxx....yeah my call was not to go that path...I was just caught up in a sinner's haze, burnin' up the days...I was just another young woman who had lost her way...but for me, hell was just around the corner, and I was smart enough to see it and avoid it...boy am I glad I'm not goth...hey I'll post now-and-then-pixx...The 1st two are from a week ago, and the last two are from the time I was posting as Filth08xxx...last May I think...
You're a cutie...to bad I'm 30yrs older than you. :dance:

J

justhangn

Weren't you the chickie that sent your website to an OLDER guy here on the board??

H

HollowSoul

WhatNot said:
You've picked up some good music habits. Stay cool little girl. :yay:
there is nothing wrong with rock......it's not all the devils music

J

justhangn

HollowSoul said:
there is nothing wrong with rock......it's not all the devils music
Really?? :confused:

So I haven't been on the highway to hell all these years after all?? :ohwell:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
rideacowboy0107 said:
Hey y'all...don't know if you remember me..I was Filth08xXx...
:yikes: Yes, we remember you. :lmao:
I've totally changed, and matured greatly. I was looking at some old posts of mine, and I'm actually quite embarrassed about my rudeness, obnoxiousness, and closed-minded-ness. :blahblah: ok ok enough rambling...hope to find a place on this mb :howdy:
Sounds like you're on the right track. :yay:
I don't know if I'm welcome again or not, for the past may have really ruined my chances :killingme I was such a dork back then, please forgive me l0l
You're always welcome here. :huggy: Yes, you were a dork but have matured out of that phase. Others around here never have - and probably never will. :lmao:

R

rideacowboy0107

Thanks for welcoming me back...justhangn, who did I give my site to? I don't really remeber...that site is long gone, I have a picture trail now (http://www.picturetrail.com/rideacowboy0107 -if anyone wants to see it)
Anyways, hopefully I may be able to contribute to this mb, and hopefully I will not be looked down upon as a "little girl." :ohwell:

R

rideacowboy0107

BuddyLee said:
And to think we were just talking about you the other night...

What!? Really? Or are ya just fu(king with me? umm I feel so young and...gulliable? What was being said? Or were ya just messin around?

BuddyLee

Football addict
rideacowboy0107 said:
What!? Really? Or are ya just fu(king with me? umm I feel so young and...gulliable? What was being said? Or were ya just messin around?
It was at the party. I believe Main Man brought your ruthless idiotic legacy to everyones attention.

Welcome back :smile: