ME In The News

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
I just did an very in depth interview with Jason Babcock of the the Enterprise. ( SUPER nice guy!) Look for ME in their special "Progress" section in either the Jan 25th or the Jan 27th issue. :woohoo:

mainman

Set Trippin
MysticalMom said:
I just did an very in depth interview with Jason Babcock of the the Enterprise. ( SUPER nice guy!) Look for ME in their special "Progress" section in either the Jan 25th or the Jan 27th issue. :woohoo:
:birdcageliner:

:lmao:

D

dems4me

MysticalMom said:

:clap: :yahoo: :clap:

Otter

Nothing to see here
MysticalMom said:

:shreddedpaperforthegerbils:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
LexiGirl75 said:
Is that an cosmic and astrology based paper MysticalMom?

Nope. Just the ole Emptyprise. They are doing a special Progress Section and talked to me about my craft, my readings and spiritual beliefs etc.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
:flowers:

Let me see what I can do about posting it in some form, that way you won't have to email it to everyone.
Since the article is about her and it is only a small portion of the entire publication shouldn't it fall under the "fair use" principles of copyright law?

D

dems4me

MysticalMom said:
Nope. Just the ole Emptyprise. They are doing a special Progress Section and talked to me about my craft, my readings and spiritual beliefs etc.

What is your "craft" --what kind of readings? is this like tarrot cards or tea leaves:shrug:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
I can call Mr. Babcock tomorrow and see what he says about posting it in Forums. But if it's about me I should be able to post it don't you think?

And Dems...my craft is exactly that. A craft (or art or science.) Tarot cards and tea leaves are my specialty, but I do other kinds of divining and workings too.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
MysticalMom said:
But if it's about me I should be able to post it don't you think?
I'm not sure. Ask him for permission, since it's his writing. He may be okay with an excerpting.