ME In The News

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
MysticalMom said:
I just did an very in depth interview with Jason Babcock of the the Enterprise. ( SUPER nice guy!) Look for ME in their special "Progress" section in either the Jan 25th or the Jan 27th issue. :woohoo:
ANSWER YOUR PHONE WOMAN!!!!

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
I didn't realize the Enterprise had such a bad reputation here. In my view, the paper's chief weakness is that it doesn't seem to follow the back-room political maneuvering, which in any community has much to do with how decisions are made. The paper seems unaware of the old family rivalries and regional rivalries that shaped local politics for many years, and for all we know might still have some influence.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Tonio said:
I didn't realize the Enterprise had such a bad reputation here. In my view, the paper's chief weakness is that it doesn't seem to follow the back-room political maneuvering, which in any community has much to do with how decisions are made. The paper seems unaware of the old family rivalries and regional rivalries that shaped local politics for many years, and for all we know might still have some influence.
It has sucked since Viki Volk left.

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
MysticalMom said:
Nope. Just the ole Emptyprise. They are doing a special Progress Section and talked to me about my craft, my readings and spiritual beliefs etc.

Interesting, how did they hear about you? Were you a prominent member in the community before yesterday (now you are of course)?

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
LexiGirl75 said:
Interesting, how did they hear about you? Were you a prominent member in the community before yesterday (now you are of course)?

So now I'm a prominent member of the community huh? Please tell my mom, she'll be so proud. :wink:

Actually the reporter found me here. Saw something about tarot or something I posted. :shrug: I checked him out, found him to be legit, liked what he had to say and agreed to do the interview.

MysticalMom said:
My sis is a born natural when it comes to Tarot readings... she never ceases to amaze me... I'm thinking we should meet for coffee next time she visits...:coffee:

BlueOx77

Tonio said:

As county government reporter for The Enterprise since 2001, I would think that anyone who has paid close attention to my articles would see that such questions are posed and certainly responded to. How the decision was reached over the Wildewood school site sewer extension was reported on accordingly just recently last month.
There is also a story coming Jan. 25 (in the same edition as Mystical Mom's story) regarding old county versus new county. Old and new county families both have very much in common actually.
Reagrding Mystical Mom, it was a pleasurable interview and the story should be an interesting read. Excerpts reproduced online are acceptable, but copyright prohibits outright reproduction. The Enterprise will be available online in the coming months at www.somdnews.com.

Regards,
Jason Babcock

camily

Peace
kwillia said:
My sis is a born natural when it comes to Tarot readings... she never ceases to amaze me... I'm thinking we should meet for coffee next time she visits...:coffee:
I want to come too!!

rack'm

Jaded
kwillia said:

Convince me......:ohwell:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Ah Hell I'm always mising something...Better late than never I guess.......ok to sum it all..before I got to bed...it's almost 3 a.m.

The Enterprise has a bad reputation? :shrug:

Sure Kwillia... Coffee with like minds would be great. But only if Camily can come. :lmao:

And Jason...thanks for that! I tried to call you about it all and you had already left for the day. Disregard that message from me. :wink: