ME In The News

camily

Peace
MysticalMom said:
Oh and camily.... For Moons sakes. Put those things away! :razz:
Woman, you need to go to bed earlier. What are you thinkin' staying up so late? Nevermind, probably things you can't do during the day. :razz:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
I got this today From Jason Babcock.

The Story

Hey Candace,
As it turns out, the witches story won't make the Progress edition because we ran out of room. Therefore, it will run in the A section of the regular paper, it's just a question of when. That's up to my editors. So keep your eyes open!

Jason Babcock
Staff Writer
The Enterprise

I guess I'm not all that afterall. :killingme :whistle:

Last edited:

camily

Peace
MysticalMom said:

The Story

Hey Candace,
As it turns out, the witches story won't make the Progress edition because we ran out of room. Therefore, it will run in the A section of the regular paper, it's just a question of when. That's up to my editors. So keep your eyes open!

Jason Babcock
Staff Writer
The Enterprise

Well, keep your eyes open! It'll be there. We're still happy for you! :huggy:

onebdzee

off the shelf
MysticalMom said:

The Story

Hey Candace,

Jason Babcock
Staff Writer
The Enterprise

You're all that and a bag of chips! :lmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
MysticalMom said:
The Enterprise has a bad reputation?
It's not so much a bad reputation as there's an element of bias in their reporting. And since they're the only paper in town, it becomes a problem because there are no alternatives (unless you count the SMT, which I do not).

Plus, the Empty is way old school - they're just now getting their news online??? Dur.

bcp

In My Opinion
I do have a question about this paper.

do they have any nekked women pictures in it, and if not why?

Im thinking,,
Naked Women Of Southern Maryland Issue?

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
MysticalMom said:
She's not writing anymore for them. Damn, I miss her. She told it like it was shen she was doing govt. Then she started doing the human interest stories and now we're stuck with a 75 cent paper with NOTHING.......

BlueOx77

Don't worry, the article hasn't evaporated. We just haven't had the space available to run it yet. It's sitting safely on the network. I worked with Viki myself. I'm sorry you feel I don't cut it. The Maryland Delaware DC Press Association would disagree however.

Jason

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
BlueOx77 said:
Don't worry, the article hasn't evaporated. We just haven't had the space available to run it yet. It's sitting safely on the network. I worked with Viki myself. I'm sorry you feel I don't cut it. The Maryland Delaware DC Press Association would disagree however.

Jason

Oh Oh Thanks Jason! :huggy:

And I dont feel like you dont cut it...you just never called me back after my last message...it's all good now.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
BlueOx77 said:

Jason
I don't feel like you don't "cut" it. I enjoy your articles. Just seems that there isn't much in the paper anymore, specifically in the Friday edition. Maybe no news is good news. I mean, if there is nothing happening, there can't be much to report on, right? I'm sure as soon as the elections start heating up, they'll be a lot more. I did not mean to insult you and I am very sorry if I did. You are an excellent writer.

BlueOx77

Hey BC Girl, I appreciate that. I suppose I was just being hyper-sensitive. The good news is that the story on Mystical Mom and another woman of similar faith is running in tomorrow's paper. I hope that everyone enjoys it.
And yes, as 2006 progresses, things will only get more surreal as the election creeps closer. Cheers,

Jason

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Why would a story about witches be in the "Progress" section anyway. Shouldn't it be in the "Regress" section?

j/k :lmao: