ME In The News

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....I don't get the Enterprise delivered anymore...haven't been out yet..Going as soon as Bre gets on the bus..anybody seen the article today?

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
The pop up add at the bottom says Live tarrot card reading 50 cents per minute. That sounds more like phone sex :razz:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
OK..just read the article. It was infomative but just ok...and he didn't even use my picture I sent him...just the other girls pic:shrug:...but thats ok..

Sorry...but I write better. :razz:

Hey Jason...wheres my little plug with my number and e-mail addy?

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
MysticalMom said:
OK..just read the article. It was infomative but just ok...and he didn't even use my picture I sent him...just the other girls pic:shrug:...but thats ok..

Sorry...but I write better. :razz:

Hey Jason...wheres my little plug with my number and e-mail addy?
:yeahthat:

Just read it myself while I was outside having a smoke....Still was informative and cool! (for you) :yay: :yay:

camily

Peace
I'll have to try to find it. I'm in Waldorf though. Does anybody know if I can find one in Charles?

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
camily said:
Hey there woman. Congrats on the article. Now I have to find me a paper!

thanks lady. The article was ok. I was just a bit dissapointed in a few things. No biggie. Over all it was good.

But for the record..A person who practices Wicca (which I don't) is a Wiccan not a wicca AND.........I NEVER said that palm readers and psychics were only out to make money. :eyebrow:

camily

Peace
MysticalMom said:
thanks lady. The article was ok. I was just a bit dissapointed in a few things. No biggie. Over all it was good.

But for the record..A person who practices Wicca (which I don't) is a Wiccan not a wicca AND.........I NEVER said that palm readers and psychics were only out to make money. :eyebrow:
Everytime I hear Wiccan, I think...Wicky wicky wicky wicky, shut up! You know the song. :killingme :lmao:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Congrats MM...

I just read the article. Not bad, but it could have had a lot more information in it. At least it wasn't bashing witches and Wiccans. :yay:

D

dems4me

jazz lady said:
I can but I don't know if that would be illegal to post it. Anybody know?

Go for it!! :biggrin: I'm sure someone will let me know after you post it :smile:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
dems4me said:
Go for it!! :biggrin: I'm sure someone will let me know after you post it :smile:

Thanks. You're just waiting in anticipation for me to get a timeout, aren't you? :smack:

I'm playing with my new HP printer/scanner/copier to see if I can get it small enough to upload and large enough to be legible. :lol: