Votes: 17 38.6%
  • I'm chicken

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • I may or may not be chicken

Votes: 21 47.7%

• Total voters

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Speaking of short people, I heard on the radio the other day that "kids" that are 4'9" and under still need to be in a booster seat. I'm only a few inches over that.

Is that why I can barely see over the steering wheel? I must need a booster seat? LOL

It was fun meeting some of you. :buddies:
Never been stuck in the middle of so many short people before in my life!!! :lmao:

As for the chickensh*ts who stayed home caus they were 'whupped'.... Grow a pair!! :lmao:

Beta84

They're out to get us
I hope I didn't forget anyone...We should do this again! Thank you all! :buddies:
You forgot about Lance and libertytyranny's dad. Geez.

also to my right was frequent flier, then next to ff was happy girl, if that helps.

So I guess your notes for this thread will say post 218. :coffee:

:howdy:
Hehe. No, I had to go... doggy was getting cold... and my kids were at a sitter who I told I wouldn't be late. :biggrin:

so you really were trying to feed me to your dog! :jameo:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Sorry 'bout that. Of course, you could have said something during the 45 minutes or so I was there alone at the bar, like, before you figgered out who the 'group' was.... I was kind of obvious wasn't I? :lol: I mean, I'd think the tall bald guy with the Turbo K9 hat would be a dead give away... :lmao:
Nice meeting you though!! :howdy:
I'm usually very observant when I'm out in public so I have to say that, although I saw the white cap, I really didn't notice the words on it. My bad. I do remember saying hi to you but I missed the writing on your hat. I was talking to a guy at the bar with a Harley jacket on and spent almost 20 minutes talking to him. Now that I know you resemble Ben Roethlisberger, you'll be easier to spot...:buddies:
Speaking of short people, I heard on the radio the other day that "kids" that are 4'9" and under still need to be in a booster seat. I'm only a few inches over that. Is that why I can barely see over the steering wheel? I must need a booster seat? LOL
All the ladies with us last night had booster seats...they just LOOKED like bar stools... Ok, I'm soo dead now...

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
also to my right was frequent flier, then next to ff was happy girl, if that helps.
:confused: At one point, you & I were sitting at a table close to the front wall. Dye was between you & I. Frequent Flyer was on your left, then I thought it was Jazzy next to her? I'll wait for the pictures...

Where was Libertytyranny's dad? I saw Lance His hair blended in with his camo jacket

Last edited:

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
Never been stuck in the middle of so many short people before in my life!!! :lmao:

As for the chickensh*ts who stayed home caus they were 'whupped'.... Grow a pair!! :lmao:

I resemble that remark and I had 2 inch heels on. :huggy: :lol:

I resemble that remark and I had 2 inch heels on. :huggy: :lol:

What you lack in height you make up for in bumpers.... :biggrin:

Would have been nice to see the old cronies and meet some new ones, but I was just not up to it last night. I'll catch the next go-around.

Beta84

They're out to get us
:confused: At one point, you & I were sitting at a table close to the front wall. Dye was between you & I. Frequent Flyer was on your left, then I thought it was Jazzy next to her? I'll wait for the pictures...

Where was Libertytyranny's dad? I saw Lance His hair blended in with his camo jacket

she was only between us for a few minutes. before that!

you also forgot Rose but she left early. i didn't have a chance to talk with her

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
What you lack in height you make up for in bumpers.... :biggrin:

Would have been nice to see the old cronies and meet some new ones, but I was just not up to it last night. I'll catch the next go-around.

omg :roflmao: You need to make the next one :yay:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
she was only between us for a few minutes. before that! you also forgot Rose but she left early. i didn't have a chance to talk with her
:jameo: Yes I did! :blushing: Soo sorry about that Rose but you didn't say much and left soo soon. I asked Vrai who you were and she told me and I said hi to you but that was the last I saw of you...:flowers:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
...but even with that excuse I have to be honest and say I seldom get over on the Toots side of the county any more so I could have found another excuse too.

But listening to the stories, it sounds like I missed meeting some great county folks..I'll make the next one for sure.

:yay: It was a lot of fun, you would have enjoyed it. I drove all the way from Calvert - so no excuse for you, next time! :lol:

We're going to hold you to that! :buddies:

:lmao: I was on my way to the ladies room when Turbo was leaving. I didn't see the niiiice doggie. :shocking:

Never been stuck in the middle of so many short people before in my life!!!

Ok, I may not be statuesque, but 5'6" is not short, either! :drama:

:lol:

TurboK9

Well, yeah... well, he wouldn't actually EAT you, just maybe poke some holes in you if you screwed up with the sleeve... scratch your head at the wrong moment with you sleeve arm, etc... :lmao:

It's fun! I advise everyone to 'catch' a dog on a sleeve some time!! :roflmao:

frequentflier

happy to be living
It was fun! Beta, I was on your left side, HappyGirl was next to me and we taked a lot. JazzLady was next to her part of the time. There was another lady and I did not catch her name. Everyone was nice and I am glad I went.
Waiting for the next time!

So what's on the menu? :lol:

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer

So I guess your notes for this thread will say post 218. :coffee:

I heard about that :cds:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Sorry!! You didn't get to smell him either, if that's any consolation... :lmao:

:lol: Aw, well - maybe another time! Probably a good thing, since he may have realized I have a cat and :jameo:

I'm not a dog owner, I only like other people's dogs! :biggrin:

Beta84

They're out to get us
It was fun! Beta, I was on your left side, HappyGirl was next to me and we taked a lot. JazzLady was next to her part of the time. There was another lady and I did not catch her name. Everyone was nice and I am glad I went.
Waiting for the next time!

So what's on the menu? :lol:
i knew who you were!! if the other woman you're talking about is the one in the purple, that is Jelly Bean.

:lmao: Isn't that too funny? You should have come over to meet the gang! :buddies:

or maybe that was actually "her" -- it would give a whole new meaning to the people who keep mistaking it as libertytranny. :roflmao:

Oh, ItalianScallion...thought of someone else you missed. He was sitting right next to you for awhile too! :coffee:

frequentflier

happy to be living
i knew who you were!! if the other woman you're talking about is the one in the purple, that is Jelly Bean.

or maybe that was actually "her" -- it would give a whole new meaning to the people who keep mistaking it as libertytranny. :roflmao:

Oh, ItalianScallion...thought of someone else you missed. He was sitting right next to you for awhile too! :coffee:

Gotcha!

DosGattos

I really should have gone! Sounds like it was a good time. I might have been the tallest lady there. At 5'9" I usually am, unless my mom is around and she is 6'1".