Ya coming or are ya chicken?

• I'll be there

Votes: 17 38.6%
  • I'm chicken

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • I may or may not be chicken

Votes: 21 47.7%

• Total voters
no way. not in2 bikes or bikers @ all. evry1 missed the entire AGENDA! Lance does not associate w/................u finish that 1...need sum help...very eezy 2 complete that stmt!

100% Privity & Unknown, very smart, calculated, Gr8 diversionary tactic. Gr8 source(s).....etc....

so U dont know Sch!tt Sherlok. u r as clueless as the attendeeze r. 4 me 2 know & sum1 (?) (who i know) Y^! howeva, xtremely doubtful.

Y`all keep guessin %%-

The tendency to refer to oneself in the third person is often viewed by psychologists as a symptom of narcissism.

Sherlock

Casserhole!
no way. not in2 bikes or bikers @ all. evry1 missed the entire AGENDA! Lance does not associate w/................u finish that 1...need sum help...very eezy 2 complete that stmt!

100% Privity & Unknown, very smart, calculated, Gr8 diversionary tactic. Gr8 source(s).....etc....

so U dont know Sch!tt Sherlok. u r as clueless as the attendeeze r. 4 me 2 know & sum1 (?) (who i know) Y^! howeva, xtremely doubtful.

Y`all keep guessin %%-

I had a lot of fun that night. We need to hang out again soon. Oh, and bring your mom too, I loved how she kept blowing smoke into bubbles and then popping them with her false teeth. She was awesome.

TurboK9

I had a lot of fun that night. We need to hang out again soon. Oh, and bring your mom too, I loved how she kept blowing smoke into bubbles and then popping them with her false teeth. She was awesome.

She was awesome with those wasn't she!?!

I was impressed with how she could chuck 'em half way across the room, pop a bubble or knock the ash from someone's cigarette, and they'd boomerang right back to her.

It was an aweome sight!!

Sherlock

Casserhole!
She was awesome with those wasn't she!?!

I was impressed with how she could chuck 'em half way across the room, pop a bubble or knock the ash from someone's cigarette, and they'd boomerang right back to her.

It was an aweome sight!!

:lol: I was amused by her until Lance put her on his shoulder like a sack of rotten potatoes and then started pulling her finger and making her fart in our faces....sick bastard.

TurboK9

:lol: I was amused by her until Lance put her on his shoulder like a sack of rotten potatoes and then started pulling her finger and making her fart in our faces....sick bastard.

Oh... I really felt bad when Lance made her slow dance with him and he kept stepping on her nipples, the poor old thing.. I felt so bad each time she squealed in pain...

TurboK9

sum1 assumed sumthin like that b4, itz ^ 2 U 2 find out/know who(m)! now. du yr homewerk betta.

Dude, I know you have a hard time with your short term memory what with the plate in your head and everyone always sticking magnets to it, but I was there. I SAW it.

It was so sad and disturbing, yet very funny and almost cute in a twisted mother / twisted son bonding sort of way.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Oh... I really felt bad when Lance made her slow dance with him and he kept stepping on her nipples, the poor old thing.. I felt so bad each time she squealed in pain...

I saw pictures of that. Him in his helmet, dragging her around - he looked like the big doof in Goonies. And she looked like she couldn't wait to get back to her boyfriend leroy Tyrone. She really liked the dark meat!

Sherlock

Casserhole!
not nice 2 talk bout Moms now. b careful how U werd It now!!!. werds of advice! not 2 smart 2 eff w/the wrong peeps now!!!

Lance is a Caucasion 100%. no sick cellz in the bloodlinez.

Your mom is a mouth breather that electroctutes herself everytime she drools on her computer.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Better watch out with all talk about about being so WHITE - next time you show up somewhere there may be a BIG BLACK DUDE waiting for you to show you just how white you are ... :evil:

not nice 2 talk bout Moms now. b careful how U werd It now!!!. werds of advice! not 2 smart 2 eff w/the wrong peeps now!!!

Lance is a Caucasion 100%. no sick cellz in the bloodlinez.