meeting females outside of bars

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Originally posted by pixiegirl
Who plays games?

Originally posted by justhangn
SO the guy has to play no games while paying attention to you without chasing you.....I guess he'll just have to wait to be caught by you then. :smile:

I'm pretty sure something like JH posted is about as difficult a game as one can play :smile:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by sleuth14
I'm pretty sure something like JH posted is about as difficult a game as one can play :smile:

Funny how my boyfriend seems to think that dating me is the easiest thing in the world. I'm upfront, I give space and require my own, yet I'm plenty affectionate when we're together. I don't expect the world from anyone. :rolleyes:

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
To get back on topic...
I dated a girl in college that I met in a bar for about 4 months... it probably woulda went longer had she not graduated a year earlier than me and moved away.

J

justhangn

To get back on topic...
I dated a girl in college that I met in a bar for about 4 months... it probably woulda went longer had she not graduated a year earlier than me and moved away.

Ahem.......hint hint

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Originally posted by pixiegirl
That's what happens when you try to pick on me for no good reason. :biggrin:

I'm bored at work... what can I say...
Gotta find some acceptable way of entertaining myself. :smile: ... are you gonna IM me about the chart house or whatever that was?

J

justhangn

Gotta find some acceptable way of entertaining myself. :smile: ...

and we all know the other thing only took a minute. :roflmao:

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
Originally posted by justhangn
and we all know the other thing only took a minute. :roflmao:

I knew I would get called on that...
that's why on second thought... I added the word "acceptable". :biggrin:

SeaRide

I'm bored at work... what can I say...
Gotta find some acceptable way of entertaining myself. :smile: ... are you gonna IM me about the chart house or whatever that was?
Sleuth, ixnay on house chart thing.