Men using Female Body Wash

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Btw...

...we need some more bubble bath. No more of that that Pina Colada Strawberry Twist Rutabaga stuff, please. It made me feel like complaining about stuff I didn't want solutions to.

:lmao:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Larry Gude said:
...we need some more bubble bath. No more of that that Pina Colada Strawberry Twist Rutabaga stuff, please. It made me feel like complaining about stuff I didn't want solutions to.

A good cry might do you well. :lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Larry Gude said:
Boy, how to say this nicely?

Eh, what the heck...

:smack:

Toxick

Splat
Cowgirl said:
It's not too girly though, just fresh and clean.

Fresh and clean IS girly.

A man should smell like a mixture of gasoline, BO, aftershave and beer.

Anything less is 100% b#tch.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Toxick said:
Fresh and clean IS girly.

A man should smell like a mixture of gasoline, BO, aftershave and beer.

Anything less is 100% b#tch.

That kinda turned me on...:hot:

Wanna come over and watch American Idol?

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
I usually use my OLD SPICE body wash for my fur and all other body parts.

But My roommate has some shampoo that says length and strength:shrug:

You know what the first thing I washed with it was:whack:

Gwydion

Back to the OP....

I use Old Spice Body Wash instead of soap...it just has a lot more smell to it which I like. And....I use.... a Lufa....

It is actually quite nice. My sis gave it to me as a gag xmas present...but when your broke and at college you resort to things you normally wouldn't. A lot of extra suds and you can really dig deep into your skin with it. I suggest getting him one.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Gwydion said:
Back to the OP....

I use Old Spice Body Wash instead of soap...it just has a lot more smell to it which I like. And....I use.... a Lufa....

It is actually quite nice. My sis gave it to me as a gag xmas present...but when your broke and at college you resort to things you normally wouldn't. A lot of extra suds and you can really dig deep into your skin with it. I suggest getting him one.

Funny you should say that...my 18 year old cousin had loofa's on his Christmas list. When I asked him if he was gay, he said no, that all the guys use them. :twitch: I asked around, and sure enough...

bohman

Larry Gude said:

:killingme

SoMDGirl42

barncat said:
Reading the other thread got me thinking about a situation at home. My hubby uses my body wash, he says that his manly soap does not moisturize his skin as well, ok, no biggy. But he uses gobs of it. I swear he squeezes the bottle like there is none left everytime so he gets this huge amount of soap. And then he stands in front of the water so the sponge is rinsed as he washes so he adds more soap because he doesn't feel clean unless there's a huge amount of suds. I've said something to him a few times, telling him he doesn't need to use a huge amount of soap but he doesn't listen and continues to use gobs. I've decided it's one of those things that I will have to accept and move on, besides what's an extra $10 a month for the extra body wash he uses.

He would do this with my shampoo too if given the opportunity to use "he ran out of his shampoo" but I always have extra bottles of his stuff on hand so he can't use that one on me.

Anyone else have this problem and have a different solution I can try or should I just stick with spending the extra money?

Geeze, sounds like we are living with the same guy! What's his name? My boyfriend does the same thing. Doesn't bother me so much that he uses it, but he WASTES it buy using gobs of it too! I've given up buying the expensive stuff from bath and body works, he goes through that in a week. Now he is using my shaving gel, because it makes his face feel smoother, and I noticed he's even using my razors now (they have 4 blades and give him a closer shave, so he says). The last straw was last week when I caught him using my TOOTHBRUSH! I'm tempted to buy him his own box of tampons, panty liners and midol, just in case. Funny thing is he is 6'4" tall and weighs 299lbs!

sockgirl77

BF uses my Pantene Anti-Frizz shampoo, Caress soap, and Skintimate shaving gel. Don't see what the big deal is. He has great hair and skin. :shrug: