Men using Female Body Wash

Agee

SoMDGirl42 said:
I'm tempted to buy him his own box of tampons, panty liners and midol, just in case. Funny thing is he is 6'4" tall and weighs 299lbs!

:lmao:

So many man laws, so little time...

itsbob

I bowl overhand
nachomama said:
That kinda turned me on...:hot:

Wanna come over and watch American Idol?
AND they don't watch American IDOL!!

Mythbusters.. Dirty Jobs.. Future Weapons.. THOSE are manly shows..

itsbob

I bowl overhand
nachomama said:
Funny you should say that...my 18 year old cousin had loofa's on his Christmas list. When I asked him if he was gay, he said no, that all the guys use them. :twitch: I asked around, and sure enough...
Nope he lied.. him and all his friends are gay.

barncat

sockgirl77 said:
BF uses my Pantene Anti-Frizz shampoo, Caress soap, and Skintimate shaving gel. Don't see what the big deal is. He has great hair and skin. :shrug:

It's not such an issue that he uses it, it's the fact that he's so wasteful. I have chosen to give this battle up, because it's not worth it to me, but I was wondering if others have a man who is the same way.

barncat

SoMDGirl42 said:
Geeze, sounds like we are living with the same guy! What's his name? My boyfriend does the same thing. Doesn't bother me so much that he uses it, but he WASTES it buy using gobs of it too! I've given up buying the expensive stuff from bath and body works, he goes through that in a week. Now he is using my shaving gel, because it makes his face feel smoother, and I noticed he's even using my razors now (they have 4 blades and give him a closer shave, so he says). The last straw was last week when I caught him using my TOOTHBRUSH! I'm tempted to buy him his own box of tampons, panty liners and midol, just in case. Funny thing is he is 6'4" tall and weighs 299lbs!

Knock off a few inches and a 100 pounds and I would believe that we are sharing a man. Tell me, does your guy go through juice like there's no tomorrow? My man can down 32 ounces of apple juice in one meal, drives me bonkers. I like my cabinets stocked and it's next to impossible with the human garbage disposal I'm living with.

Thank you for sharing my pain, I feel much better.

Toxick

Splat
itsbob said:
AND they don't watch American IDOL!!

Mythbusters.. Dirty Jobs.. Future Weapons.. THOSE are manly shows..

Football, 24, American Choppers.

Ghost Whisperer is OK, but only if you're watching for the express reason of seeing JLH's boobs jiggle around.

Plus any show featuring fighting robots.

SoMDGirl42

barncat said:
Knock off a few inches and a 100 pounds and I would believe that we are sharing a man. Tell me, does your guy go through juice like there's no tomorrow? My man can down 32 ounces of apple juice in one meal, drives me bonkers. I like my cabinets stocked and it's next to impossible with the human garbage disposal I'm living with.

Thank you for sharing my pain, I feel much better.
Not so much the apple juice, I make him leave that for the little piglet, but he downs an entire 2 liter bottle of diet coke with dinner! I gave up trying to stock the cabinets, last night he drank a 1/2 gallon of milk and 3/4 of a bag of cookies.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
SoMDGirl42 said:
Not so much the apple juice, I make him leave that for the little piglet, but he downs an entire 2 liter bottle of diet coke with dinner! I gave up trying to stock the cabinets, last night he drank a 1/2 gallon of milk and 3/4 of a bag of cookies.
And does he complain..

"I don't understand why I'm so fat!!!"

SLIM

My whole family( a husband, a 10yr old BOY, and a 6yr old BOY) used to use my Oil of Olay body wash. I started buying the bar Oil of Olay and everybody's happy! When the warm weather gets here the air won't be so dry and I can buy anything that's on sale but I will still have MINE! :cheers:

bcp

In My Opinion
why should I worry about what someone else does in the privacy of their own shower?

J

juggy4805

That Softsoap Cashmere body wash is awesome. My skin is silky smooth afterwards.

Last edited by a moderator: