Men using Female Body Wash

warneckutz

juggy4805 said:
That Softsoap Cashmere body wash is awesome. My skin is silky smooth afterwards.

HEY!

I have the handsoap! I didn't know they made bodywash - Next trip to the store - I'm going to have to get some - happy days! :yay:

N

nitwhit3286

warneckutz said:
HEY!

I have the handsoap! I didn't know they made bodywash - Next trip to the store - I'm going to have to get some - happy days! :yay:

Silly boys.....try the exotic coconut by bath and body works too....smells delicious...and feels good afterwards. :yay:

J

juggy4805

Toxick said:
Fresh and clean IS girly.

A man should smell like a mixture of gasoline, BO, aftershave and beer.

Anything less is 100% b#tch.

Nothing is better than getting out of the shower smelling fruity. Milk and honey Body wash is also great. Iv'e found that fruity scents turn women on more than than those Cologne smelling Body wash's

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
juggy4805 said:
Nothing is better than getting out of the shower smelling fruity. Milk and honey Body wash is also great. Iv'e found that fruity scents turn women on more than than those Cologne smelling Body wash's

Well when you are FRUITY when you get in the shower you should smell fruity when you get out :whistle:

meangirl

Nice lady!
sweetpea said:
Maybe it's just me...but I like my man to smell like a man. Not a fruit basket or a flower garden. :shrug:

:yeahthat: As for Axe both my boys 12 and 14 use it. Makes me think of little boys. :lol:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
sunflower said:
Well I definitely don't go around smelling boys :lol: Its just a certain man that uses it. :wink:
You can't help but smell it when the bathroom door opens and Axe-smelling steam comes pouring out. :lmao:

sunflower

Loving My Life...
Nickel said:
You can't help but smell it when the bathroom door opens and Axe-smelling steam comes pouring out. :lmao:

Well I guess if my son ever starts using it, I will change my thoughts on it :lol:

Pete

Repete
sweetpea said:
Maybe it's just me...but I like my man to smell like a man. Not a fruit basket or a flower garden. :shrug:
You would have loved me this afternoon, I reeked. :yay:

BrassieChic

Hubby won't use my body wash. He won't use anything that "isn't antibacterial". Actually, that's not completelly true because he does like that Snake Peel stuff my Axe. It has an exfollient in it. As for shampoo, I use anything but he will only use Fructis because it's suppose to volumize your hair. :lol:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
sweetpea said:

What about a men's cologne that smelled like Quaker State or Budweiser or cordite?