Mennonites

SurfaceTension

Re: Re: Mennonites

Originally posted by soul4sale
Originally posted by Cletus_Vandam
Cuz you evidently haul a$$ in a 2-ton steel vehicle that causes road wear. Buggies, like bikes and tractors, don't go fast enough to require registration.
Just a clarification: The steel horseshoes and narrow steel-rimmed wheels do more damage to the roads than rubber-tired vehicles.
Carry on...

meme

The Smart Hooker
Apparently the original poster has nothing better to ##### about not to mention misinformed.

I remember growing up the Amish coming to my Grandparents farm. Everyone one that I have ever come in contact with were very nice and like some of the other posters said they are very hardworking.

I would much rather have the Amish around then the little thugs they have walking the street now a days.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
When the Amish start sending me hate mail, saying how impossible it is to use our site or threatening us with legal action because of some imagined slight, THEN I'll be annoyed by them. :shrug:

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by vraiblonde
When the Amish start sending me hate mail, saying how impossible it is to use our site or threatening us with legal action because of some imagined slight, THEN I'll be annoyed by them. :shrug:

aww, whats the matter vrai? Tell us all about it, we're here for you.

spinner

What’s everyone else take on this?
When I first moved here I thought it was “quant” seeing these folks. But after a few near misses of accidents and seeing what they get away with, just makes me more PO’d every time I have to change a lane to miss that pile of horse sh!t in the middle of the road…

My take is that you seem to be a self-important jerk with an over inflated ego. Of course that is just my opinion. You should take a note....the world does not revolve around you. If you don't like it here go away. Far, Far away maybe somewhere there lots of concrete and no horses to poop in the road. Get a life on the way.
I have been dealing with Amish and Mennoites for years. I buy lumber from them, hay, grain, and produce. They have built my barns and always have been kind and honest in their dealings with me.
If all you have to do all day is worry about other people's personal hygiene and who is geting away with more than you...well ...how sad for you

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by spinner
Far, Far away maybe somewhere there lots of concrete and no horses to poop in the road.

Actually, places with lots and lots of concrete often have mounted police and horse-drawn carriage rides. So you still get the piles of sh!t.

L

libragirl

Re: Re: Re: Mennonites

Originally posted by SurfaceTension
Just a clarification: The steel horseshoes and narrow steel-rimmed wheels do more damage to the roads than rubber-tired vehicles.
Carry on...
its funny i dont see buggie burn outs every where!!!! they respect the road they travel on

SmallTown

Football season!
Re: Re: Re: Re: Mennonites

Originally posted by libragirl
its funny i dont see buggie burn outs every where!!!! they respect the road they travel on

so much so they sh!t all over it :lmao:

L

libragirl

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Mennonites

Originally posted by SmallTown
so much so they sh!t all over it :lmao:
wow poop oh my !! it washes away or the statehighway cleans it up so get over it i dont care about it

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Mennonites

Originally posted by libragirl
wow poop oh my !! it washes away or the statehighway cleans it up so get over it i dont care about it
Or you run over it and it gets on your car and you have to wash it off...my car doesn't poop all over the road :rolleyes:

L

libragirl

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Mennonites

Originally posted by Nickel
Or you run over it and it gets on your car and you have to wash it off...my car doesn't poop all over the road :rolleyes:
well no duh the point is that its poop. birds poop on cars dont they so should we complain about them? the whole point is i dont care about the poop or what the amish or minnonites do. i like them and find them more pleasent to see and be around then some people i see everyday.
(we have more important issues to talk about then this):cussing:

Last edited by a moderator: