Michelle Obama Says 'White Flight' Destroyed Her Community

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Let's just make it 101 times because the blather that it's about race is bullchit.

Well ..... Let's not forget to take into account the forced integration of a certain class into majority white neighborhoods, everywhere, via subsidized, aka, workforce apartment housing, project housing, section 8 vouchers, low-income apartments, etc., etc., etc.. On the surface of these, race is not mentioned, but you can bet the next round of drinks, it is definitely about race. So, when those super awesome feeling and loving politicians vote to move forward with these type of social, civil, experiments, you can bet that white families are going to up and move, when those 'needy' families move in. Just like what happened with Michelle's Chicago neighborhood. However, it most certainly was not "white flight" that destroyed her community. It was those that stayed doing all the destroying. It was 'black retention'.

Hijinx

Haven't heard of people fleeing the island since they moved in . :bann:

They live in the middle of 29 acres which mean no one is really close to them. They are protected by the Secret Service which means additional protection for the neighborhood,I doubt they socialize with the neighbors since they think they are better than the neighbors, they don't have any old cars parked on the streets and the Government probably has the Secret Service cutting their lawn.

WingsOfGold

They live in the middle of 29 acres which mean no one is really close to them. They are protected by the Secret Service which means additional protection for the neighborhood,I doubt they socialize with the neighbors since they think they are better than the neighbors, they don't have any old cars parked on the streets and the Government probably has the Secret Service cutting their lawn.
I do hope the slave quarters aren't at risk from the glacial melt the inept boy and his lemmings claim to fear so much.

WingsOfGold

She spoke movingly about their early years–about how a young Barack Obama drove a car that was “rusted out” and found his furniture “in a dumpster,” how they both came from families that had to “scrape by.” Her fairy tale–however well-delivered–was one great, big, colorful lie.

Is BULLSHIT hyphenated?????

truby20

Fighting like a girl
And now the returning wave of those SAME people is labeled as gentrification and should be slowed. Are you kidding me?

....more of a MAGA girl by the day

SamSpade

Blaming whites for leaving a community that later crumbles to shambles is easily the stupidest argument I've ever heard.
Am I to believe that it's NOT racist or bigoted to claim that neighborhoods got worse DIRECTLY as a consequence of whites leaving it?
So - if they'd stayed - that would NOT have happened?

What she wants to claim is that white bigotry is the reason the neighborhood is now almost entirely black - but it's not what she's saying.
She's saying the place went to hell. How in God's name is that the fault of the people who LEFT. Isn't a neighborhood going to hell a
consequence of the people who LIVE there? Is she trying to say that the more black or minority a neighborhood - the more likely it will
turn into a shithole?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I’m not there just yet, I’m holding out for Biden, Bloomberg, Buttigieg, or Amy.

If it’s Bernie or Warren....woot woot on the Trump Train

Well you know it's going to be Biden. That's why Nancy is jacking around with the impeachment articles - to take all the Senators off the campaign trail.

Reactions: BOP

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Blaming whites for leaving a community that later crumbles to shambles is easily the stupidest argument I've ever heard.
Am I to believe that it's NOT racist or bigoted to claim that neighborhoods got worse DIRECTLY as a consequence of whites leaving it?
So - if they'd stayed - that would NOT have happened?

What she wants to claim is that white bigotry is the reason the neighborhood is now almost entirely black - but it's not what she's saying.
She's saying the place went to hell. How in God's name is that the fault of the people who LEFT. Isn't a neighborhood going to hell a
consequence of the people who LIVE there? Is she trying to say that the more black or minority a neighborhood - the more likely it will
turn into a shithole?

Well, that's a good point.

I'm pretty sure these baiters just talk out their ass - run it up the racial flagpole, see who salutes. Again, it's not like Michelle lives in the 'hood.

truby20

Fighting like a girl
Well you know it's going to be Biden. That's why Nancy is jacking around with the impeachment articles - to take all the Senators off the campaign trail.
Will he live that long?

The older I get and the more I hear about inept Obama was on Iran, Jesus! He gave them so much leeway.

I’m honestly a little worried if Bernie or Liz got the nomination.

littlelady

God bless the USA

That would make Biden a sub puppet because Obama was head puppet. Neither one had any biz heading our Country. Soros, et al was running it. I hope that is over, and done.

truby20

Fighting like a girl
Ummm either the stork or adoption maybe? :rolleyes:
hqdefault.jpg
original.jpg
Come on, this is stupid. These are all photoshopped and this is grade school humor.