Michelle Obama Says 'White Flight' Destroyed Her Community

PeoplesElbow

Blaming whites for leaving a community that later crumbles to shambles is easily the stupidest argument I've ever heard.
Am I to believe that it's NOT racist or bigoted to claim that neighborhoods got worse DIRECTLY as a consequence of whites leaving it?
So - if they'd stayed - that would NOT have happened?

What she wants to claim is that white bigotry is the reason the neighborhood is now almost entirely black - but it's not what she's saying.
She's saying the place went to hell. How in God's name is that the fault of the people who LEFT. Isn't a neighborhood going to hell a
consequence of the people who LIVE there? Is she trying to say that the more black or minority a neighborhood - the more likely it will
turn into a shithole?
I had an Asian guy tell me he hated california because there were too many asians.

Said when you get too many together all they do is fight over who has the nicest lawn, smartest kid etc.

Hijinx

I’m not there just yet, I’m holding out for Biden, Bloomberg, Buttigieg, or Amy.

If it’s Bernie or Warren....woot woot on the Trump Train
Let me just ask what it is about Biden that you like. I mean he definitely knew money was going to Ukraine and placed his kid there to get some and he held out money until the investigator was fired.. That is beyond dispute.
Bloomberg? What does he have that Trump didn't. I mean another super rich white man, only this one ants to start a Civil War by taking guns .
The other 2 haven't got a prayer.

Reactions: BOP

WingsOfGold

Let me just ask what it is about Biden that you like. I mean he definitely knew money was going to Ukraine and placed his kid there to get some and he held out money until the investigator was fired.. That is beyond dispute.
Bloomberg? What does he have that Trump didn't. I mean another super rich white man, only this one ants to start a Civil War by taking guns .
The other 2 haven't got a prayer.
Guns and Big Gulps, don't forget Big Gulps.

Grumpy