Middle East War Briefing

gemma_rae

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

The Horror of an Iranian Nuclear Weapon

Concerningly, at this moment, Israel again faces a genocidal assault by a determined adversary, as Iran races ahead with its nuclear weapons program with one primary aim in mind: the absolute eradication of Israel. "The nuclear situation in Iran," the IDF's Deputy Chief of Staff, General Amir Baram, informed Israel's Knesset in July, "is like a car with all the parts ready – now they just need to be assembled."

Israel, given its lack of strategic depth, is in a vulnerable position. "The use of even one nuclear bomb inside Israel," said former Iranian President Akbar Rafsanjani, "will destroy everything."

That Iran desires nuclear capabilities necessary to wipe-out Israel is unfortunately not a matter of conjecture. There are many indicators of its intent. The "Doomsday Clock" in Tehran's "Palestine Square", for instance, counts down toward the hour of Israel's obliteration in 2040. This April, Iran itself let loose an indiscriminate barrage of more than 300 ballistic missiles and attack drones upon Israel , a country smaller than the state of New Jersey. The event possibly signaled "the end of 'Strategic Patience' and its replacement with a policy of direct retaliation against Israel."

Since the start of the Islamic Republic of Iran in 1979, under Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, -- when "The slogan... Death to America, and Death to Israel" was seen and heard almost everywhere" -- Iran has hardly been shy about articulating its genocidal objectives against Israel. Iran's newly elected President Masoud Pezeshkian, in early July, reaffirmed "Tehran's dedication to destroying Israel." This aim, he added, is "rooted in the fundamental policies of the Islamic Republic."

Earlier, Iran's supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, was recorded as saying, "It is the mission of the Islamic Republic of Iran to erase Israel from the map of the region."

"Israel," he added separately, "is a hideous entity in the middle east which will undoubtedly be annihilated."

stgislander

PREMO Member
Nuking Israel would very likely destroy Jerusalem, Islam's third holiest site. Would Iran do that?

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Nuking Israel would very likely destroy Jerusalem, Islam's third holiest site. Would Iran do that?
I dont' believe anyting is beyond those psycho satanists.

The only time "holy" sites seem to matter to them is when it serves as a staging point for warfare or propaganda.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I hope we learn someday how Israel pulled it off. The video above is just speculation assuming they have some new 'toys' we don't know about.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🚀🚀 Only the New York Times! The Grey Lady ran a dire story yesterday headlined, “Back-to-Back Assassinations in Middle East Scramble Biden’s Hopes for Peace.” The sub-headline added, “President Biden had anticipated using his remaining time in office to finally bring an end to the war in Gaza. But that was Monday.”

image 2.png

Now come on. Do they really expect us to believe Biden planned to end a war someplace? He was working diligently on his peace plan until these inconvenient assassinations happened? Is he planning anything? But I digress, and we’ve only started.

News of an Israeli double-assassination of two top terror leaders —a Hezbollah commander killed in Beirut and a Hamas political leader slain in Tehran— provoked a same-day emergency meeting of the United Nations, trying to stop the entire Middle East from devolving into full-out kinetic war and dragging the rest of the world into it.

But the New York Times’s narrative was how badly this terrifying series of events have inconvenienced President Cabbage’s political ambitions — even though he’s not even running anymore. It was so bizarre it makes me wonder whether, instead of Joe’s hopes for peace being scrambled, reporters’ brains have been scrambled, perhaps by some invisible antagonist like spike protein, sunspots, magnetic pole shift, demons, or maybe seed oils. We don’t know yet.

Despite giving sixteen column inches to how very inconvenienced Joe was, the Times, contradicting its essential premise, also admitted it was the Biden Administration that practically begged Israel to do it:

image.png

The article explored the Biden Administration’s pro-assassination logic. It explained that negotiations would be easier if Israel proves to the other sides that, and I quote, it is “a tough son of a b—ch.” That is one hundred percent consistent with President Kumquat’s pugilistic foreign policy, which rather than hoity-toity diplomacy and negotiating national differences, consists more of punching everyone in the conference room and then hitting them with rocks.

This is a developing story, and the situation remains fluid, but so far, despite white-hot rhetoric from all sides, it does not appear this is “it,” not yet. From a separate Times article (linked in the previous sentence):

image 3.png

Only in 2024 could Iran act as the adult in the room. In another sign of restraint, Iran called the emergency U.N. Security Council meeting to discuss how to avoid escalation. As far as I can tell, the meeting went nowhere; corporate media did not cover that story.

Unless I am vaporized in a mushroom cloud, I will keep you posted on developments related to Joe Biden’s latest disappointment. And right after getting edged out of the nomination, which must have been almost as disappointing for him as not negotiating a Gazan peace deal, or finding out the White House cafeteria is out of mint chocolate chip ice cream.

Maybe Vice President Plan B could help?

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
If they can get to that Ham-ass POS in Tehran, they should be able to whack the Head Goat ####er In Charge!

gemma_rae

Concerned Mooslim wife:

Goat Bleating GIF
Oh...No...Mo..Haam..Maaad!!!! Don't...piss...off...dee...Jewwzzzz!