mineral make up

PrepH4U

cdsulhoff said:
I am coming out with a new line of Mineral Make up. Where it is more affordable to buy..
What kind of minerals are in it? Where are you having it manufactured? Who will oversee the quality control?

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
I've got a great name for it!!! What's in it for me if you use it?!!! :snacks:

Peanut

Living It Up
Mrs. Jones said:
I've got a great name for it!!! What's in it for me if you use it?!!! :snacks:
I am sure you would have to submit a name through the lawyer that she has retained for this venture :shrug:

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
Peanut said:
I am sure you would have to submit a name through the lawyer that she has retained for this venture :shrug:

Do you think I'll have to give a percentage of my profit to the lawyers?!!! That sucks!!!

cdsulhoff

PrepH4U said:
What kind of minerals are in it? Where are you having it manufactured? Who will oversee the quality control?

contains only a few ingredients. Each ingredient has its own special quality and purpose in the makeup.
Zinc Oxide is known for its healing properties in problem skin such as rosacea and acne, it has the ability to stay on even while sweating and swimming, as well as offers protection from the sun's harmful UV rays.
Titanium Dioxide also has waterproof and SPF properties while providing a Matte look.
Mica has some transparent properties and allows the makeup to go on smoothly.
Iron Oxides give the makeup its pigment.

These are the ingredients making up Mineral Makeup, pure and simple.
Our makeup does NOT include Bismuth, corn starch or any other fillers.

The Make up is being manufactured in FL and is overseen by a group of people. One of them being the maker of the make up. She is 100% vegan and is all about green living. She and I meet in my other networks and I become very interested with her makeup and found it is just as good or better than the others out there with a reasonable price. So I am investing in the company. I am doing a private label through her.

sockgirl77

cdsulhoff said:
contains only a few ingredients. Each ingredient has its own special quality and purpose in the makeup.
Zinc Oxide is known for its healing properties in problem skin such as rosacea and acne, it has the ability to stay on even while sweating and swimming, as well as offers protection from the sun's harmful UV rays.
Titanium Dioxide also has waterproof and SPF properties while providing a Matte look.
Mica has some transparent properties and allows the makeup to go on smoothly.
Iron Oxides give the makeup its pigment.

These are the ingredients making up Mineral Makeup, pure and simple.
Our makeup does NOT include Bismuth, corn starch or any other fillers.

The Make up is being manufactured in FL and is overseen by a group of people. One of them being the maker of the make up. She is 100% vegan and is all about green living. She and I meet in my other networks and I become very interested with her makeup and found it is just as good or better than the others out there with a reasonable price. So I am investing in the company. I am doing a private label through her.
Doesn't corn starch add that powdery soft feeling? I know that it is in the powder that I put on my baby's butt.

Christy

b*tch rocket
There are now bazillions of Bare Minerals knock off's out there, I've yet to find any that come close. They could double the price of that stuff and I'd still pay for it. It makes me beeeeeautiful. :diva: :lol:

sockgirl77

Christy said:
There are now bazillions of Bare Minerals knock off's out there, I've yet to find any that come close. They could double the price of that stuff and I'd still pay for it. It makes me beeeeeautiful. :diva: :lol:
I have not used it. I rarely wear makeup but reading this forum has made me want to try it. There are things out there that I would never substitute because they cannot be replaced. Like...um...Hostess Cupcakes. :yay: