mineral make up

cdsulhoff

The good thing Chasey is that if it does break at any time you have it you can get it replace.. Our jewelry is 100% lifetime guarantee.. So personally you never be at a lost..

itsbob

I bowl overhand
pixiegirl said:
:yeahthat: I didn't agree with her about CA's fake hoots and she called me a fake a$$ biatch. :bawl:

But where the irony is is I would have been very interested in trying her make-up as I use the Everyday Minerals line and occasionally my mom's best friend's line (who is doing the same exact thing as cd). It would be nice to have a distributor closer than Waldorf or having to only order off the net. But since her personality is so shiny I'll pass as I'm sure she'd be terrible to work with.
SO this is nothing new, somebody's found a way to market knock off Bare Minerals, but make you feel good about it like you are on the ground floor of launching a new product line that YOU name..

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
itsbob said:
SO this is nothing new, somebody's found a way to market knock off Bare Minerals, but make you feel good about it like you are on the ground floor of launching a new product line that YOU name..

My mom's friend is an astetician (sp?) and has had her make-up out for well over a year.

cdsulhoff

Nickel said:
So you think you present yourself in a kind and professional matter on the forums? Using the forums as a place to network is fine, but when you start lashing out and being nasty you risk losing potential business. See Pixie's post as a prime example. :shrug: I am a huge supporter of handmade goods, but when you buy handmade, you also support the person that made the item. Remember that.

I don't really use this forum as a network I come on here to talk, I have other forums that I use for networking. I figured out long time ago I can't really use this forum as my network. Not when every day you have someone talk crap about me.

I am a very nice person, I have many friends that would say so. I do anything for my friends.

Yea, I agree some of you can bring out the B tich in me. But it is only because you all push my buttons. Why do you all bully on the site.
Some might ask why I still come on here to chat if I feel that way. Good Question. Maybe you all are like a bad drug that I can't get rid of ,or you all amuse me during my time on the computer doing work..

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
cdsulhoff said:
I don't really use this forum as a network I come on here to talk, I have other forums that I use for networking. I figured out long time ago I can't really use this forum as my network. Not when every day you have someone talk crap about me.

I am a very nice person, I have many friends that would say so. I do anything for my friends.

Yea, I agree some of you can bring out the B tich in me. But it is only because you all push my buttons. Why do you all bully on the site.
Some might ask why I still come on here to chat if I feel that way. Good Question. Maybe you all are like a bad drug that I can't get rid of ,or you all amuse me during my time on the computer doing work..
I'm just of the opinion that if you're going to mention your product and ask for input, you should present yourself in a professional manner and accept constructive criticism. If you don't want input, don't ask for it. Especially since the products you market aren't unique, and there is a competitive market out there. What sets you apart is your personality.

sockgirl77

cdsulhoff said:
You are not being helpful one bit to me.. What you are doing is showing what type of person you truly are.. Sit there and laugh at what I do for a living. That is fine with me. But you really need to look in the mirror before you talk crap about someone.
I work for a living. I do not peddle knock-offs. I looked in the mirror. I look like crap and feel like crap. Yet, I still feel good about myself without the needs of fake jewelry or makeup. :shrug:

cdsulhoff

please inform me how my personality sucks and not the others who STARTED on me first..
Everyone else is just a guilty as me for being a ##### on this forum from time to time.
I am tired of this. Listen I am sorry. Pixe I am sorry for calling you a fake B when you told me to STFU. Socki I am sorry for picking on you after what you did To TWL Wife. Anyone else I need to apologize to. I am done with the catty stuff.

cdsulhoff

sockgirl77 said:
I work for a living. I do not peddle knock-offs. I looked in the mirror. I look like crap and feel like crap. Yet, I still feel good about myself without the needs of fake jewelry or makeup. :shrug:

I am happy for you Socki!!

nomoney

cdsulhoff said:
please inform me how my personality sucks and not the others who STARTED on me first..
Everyone else is just a guilty as me for being a ##### on this forum from time to time.
I am tired of this. Listen I am sorry. Pixe I am sorry for calling you a fake B when you told me to STFU. Socki I am sorry for picking on you after what you did To TWL Wife. Anyone else I need to apologize to. I am done with the catty stuff.

Other personalities may suck, but they're not trying to sell items. You are.

Nanny Pam

cdsulhoff said:
The good thing Chasey is that if it does break at any time you have it you can get it replace.. Our jewelry is 100% lifetime guarantee.. So personally you never be at a lost..
A 100% guarantee? Now you have my interest! Link to site, please! :yay: