mineral make up

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
pixiegirl said:
She used her name + skincare. ie: Pixie Dust Skincare. She has an entire line of products not just make-up.

:smack: Now I'm never going to be rich.

sockgirl77

K_Jo said:
mineral make up 07-05-2007 01:05 PM No amount of make-up can cover up her kind of ugly.

:shocking:
mineral make up 07-05-2007 12:03 PM No amount of make-up can cover up her kind of ugly.

:lmao:

sockgirl77

K_Jo said:
You sucked the special right out of it. :drama:
Yeah, now we gotta figure out which ugly biatch they were talking about. I thought they were just talking about CD. But she got the damn karma too. :ohwell:

cdsulhoff

I feel so blessed to be chatting with wonderful people like you all..

Thank you socki for looking after me.. : huggy:

Last edited:

cdsulhoff

sockgirl77 said:
Yeah, now we gotta figure out which ugly biatch they were talking about. I thought they were just talking about CD. But she got the damn karma too. :ohwell:

I am sorry you all can go on with feeling extra special I was the ugly one the person was talking aobut..

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
cdsulhoff said:
I feel so bless to be chatting with wonderful people like you all..
It's a good thing I'm so effin nice or no one new would ever join the forums.

cdsulhoff

No, No Green karma from you but I want to say thank you for posting my stats of my karma. I feel special that you care about my karma..

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
Are you gonna take that, K_Jo...:popcorn:
Hell no. Nobody tells me what kind of day to have. I've had it with all of you and your stupid private forums and stupid green and red squares. You're all jealous and stupid, mmm'kay? Goodbye! :slam:

cdsulhoff

K_Jo said:
Hell no. Nobody tells me what kind of day to have. I've had it with all of you and your stupid private forums and stupid green and red squares. You're all jealous and stupid, mmm'kay? Goodbye! :slam:

I'm sorry K jo Have a what ever you choose day today..

FlipandFlop

Flip Flops Rule!
K_Jo said:

:slam: like you mean it :jameo: