Mistress Phoenix...

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Today's big news, was laying on top of the spare bed last night and heard Missy come out to eat the wet food I had replenished before tucking me in.

I put my hand down, she gave me a sniff and then accepted being pet for a little bit. Could tell from her posture when the limits was reached. However, she did lean into it.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I know, photos or its not true.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Yesterday morning, had an almost 20 minutes session of feather, pets and brushing.

We had another sessions of petting and brushing last night and this morning.
Miss Phoenix purred for the first time during this morning's session.

Camera also caught her jumping up on the bed after I was asleep.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Missy was very active overnight while I was sleeping, exploring the tops of all the furniture in the room, even stood on top of her litter box cover to look at my old stereo equipment on that shelving unit.

She also jumped up on the bed, then atop the headboard (which is a book shelf) and stayed there for a bit.

The boys had a good supervised visit. They have not tried getting under the bed since Cooper did the 1st such visit and he and Little Bit had a very vocal disagreement.

Camera also saw her either looking up or resting her forepaws on the edge of the bed to see if I was paying attention to her being out. Seems like she is starting to seek out contact. 😸 :getdown:

Last edited:

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Camera also saw her either looking up or resting her forepaws on the edge of the bed to see if I was paying attention to her being out. Seems like she is starting to seek out contact. 😸:getdown:
She did this again last night, about 2 hours after I tucked in and was reaching down to pet and scritch her for about 10 minutes.

Camera showed her on both window sills and up on the desk and bureau again. She is quite active overnight..

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Baby steps...
You're patience with her is admirable.
It comes having been oldest, both of my siblings and my 19 1st cousins, and having well over 50 2nd cousins within 20 miles.
I was also a youth counselor in a USAF childcare center, before and after school program.
Also, I used to spend most all day during deer season up in a treestand.

But, the little critters are individuals and you do have to take time to get to know them.

stgislander

PREMO Member
It comes having been oldest, both of my siblings and my 19 1st cousins, and having well over 50 2nd cousins within 20 miles.
I was also a youth counselor in a USAF childcare center, before and after school program.
Also, I used to spend most all day during deer season up in a treestand.

But, the little critters are individuals and you do have to take time to get to know them.
Dealing with all those AF E1 thru E3's huh? :killingme