Mom jeans

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I have another friend in her mid 40s that wears DKNY jeans exclusively. They look really nice on her. She's short and fairly thin. Too pricey for me while I can still get away with my American Eagles and such.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I have several pairs of NY and co jeans, and don't wear them too often because the rise is pretty hig and I am short waisted so it looks silly on me. I think they are a great alternative to Mom jeans though..stylish but covered and not junior. Their "low rise" is only low in comparison to younger jeans..they go aboutt o my belly button, but on a "normal" waisted person would probably sit a bit below.

sanchezf

Little ol' Me

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Dark blue wash, waist at least 2 inches below natural waist, straight leg or boot cut, NO TAPERED LEG. (According to Stacy and Clinton on What Not To Wear)

Just did a check of the jeans I posted earlier that I wear and check check check. Yet you all said those were Mom jeans. :ohwell:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Those aren't super low. VS makes lots of low rise panties. I don't wear anything that my butt crack hangs out of. I think that's tacky no matter what you're age. :lol:

Are you insinuating that I wear granny panties. :eyebrow: I am saving those for the next decade. :biggrin: It's all about milestones. :yay:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Are you insinuating that I wear granny panties. :eyebrow: I am saving those for the next decade. :biggrin: It's all about milestones. :yay:

Not at all. Some bikini style panties are higher waisted. I was just being helpful so your underoos wouldn't stick out the back of your pants. :bawl: :lol:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Too pricey for me while I can still get away with my American Eagles and such.
I used to like AE jeans, but they seem to be the worst offenders for me for the plumber's crack. That, and the vanity sizing, and I took mine to the thrift store. :lol:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I used to like AE jeans, but they seem to be the worst offenders for me for the plumber's crack. That, and the vanity sizing, and I took mine to the thrift store. :lol:

Some of us aren't so fortunate in the height department and don't have that problem. :lol: I can touch my toes and there's no crack to be seen.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Not at all. Some bikini style panties are higher waisted. I was just being helpful so your underoos wouldn't stick out the back of your pants. :bawl: :lol:

I think I just need less ass. :ohwell: But even if I had no butt I'd still not wear low rise anymore. Viva La' Mom Jeans! :yahoo: :lol:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Some of us aren't so fortunate in the height department and don't have that problem. :lol: I can touch my toes and there's no crack to be seen.
It's not my height, it's my butt. :lol: It used to not really be an issue but in the last year or so I've definitely grown out of low rise. Figuratively and literally. :lmao:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I love vanity sizing. It's the only way that I can wear a size 2. :lol:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I love vanity sizing. It's the only way that I can wear a size 2. :lol:
I fudged that up. It's not vanity sizing, it's the reverse. I wear a size 6, so I shouldn't have to try to squeeze into a pair of size 10 jeans. Don't get me wrong, if I wore a size 10 I'd own it and wear the hell out of them. But I don't, so it's confusing when I'm shopping. :lol:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I fudged that up. It's not vanity sizing, it's the reverse. I wear a size 6, so I shouldn't have to try to squeeze into a pair of size 10 jeans.

You sound like my wife this past weekend. Oh and FYI, those little Cambodian kids can't read a tape measure well enough to tell the difference between a 32 inseam and a 30 inseam on men's jeans.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I think I just need less ass. :ohwell: But even if I had no butt I'd still not wear low rise anymore. Viva La' Mom Jeans! :yahoo: :lol:

I found the perfect solution for you!!!! Victoria's Secret make a no peek jean, low rise in the front and higher in the back so your butt won't peek out! I was looking through the catalog this weekend and when I saw them I thought of you. :lol: :love: