Attachments

• obama dad jeans.jpg
    obama dad jeans.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 91

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
:faint: I can support your choices in footwear but I can't support this.

Why? They're just plain old jeans, like Levis or Lees.

Maybe this would be easier: what jeans *aren't* Mom jeans? Like, what should I be wearing instead? Keep in mind that I'm almost 47 years old and prefer to dress for that age bracket - no juniors styles, please. :lol:

PrepH4U

Maybe this would be easier: what jeans *aren't* Mom jeans? Like, what should I be wearing instead? Keep in mind that I'm almost 47 years old and prefer to dress for that age bracket - no juniors styles, please. :lol:

Maybe they would prefer we wear these? :shrug: :lol:

Attachments

• overalls.jpg
    overalls.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 56

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones

I don't wear juniors styles either. After 30 it's a little silly. For women into their 40s and over I think NY & Company has really good jeans. My "work mom" wears ones similar to these and she's well into her 50s and I think they look really nice and modern without being too young.

New York & Company - Denim - Curvy Bootcut Jeans, York Wash - Average

bresamil

wandering aimlessly

Dark blue wash, waist at least 2 inches below natural waist, straight leg or boot cut, NO TAPERED LEG. (According to Stacy and Clinton on What Not To Wear)

Christy

b*tch rocket
I think my jean preference is tipping towards the "mom jeans". I am so sick of buying jeans that I am always hiking up so my butt crack isn't getting a breeze, or having to worry about my underwear hanging out. And maybe it is just me but I think old broads wearing jeans that only young girls should wear is tacky and horrid. There is nothing worse than seeing a 45 year old woman in an Aeropostal shirt and low riders. I don't care what shape she is in, it just looks silly.

Christy

b*tch rocket

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
See, those would work IF they would raise the waist an inch or two. I am so over low rise. :drama:

Those aren't super low. VS makes lots of low rise panties. I don't wear anything that my butt crack hangs out of. I think that's tacky no matter what you're age. :lol: