Mommies-

mAlice

professional daydreamer

Yes, but we are not. Just trying to make it easier for Pickle to say, and more of a competitive edge for what he says first-Mommy, Oma or Opa.

To date his vocabulary consists of "waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh" and a few gurgles thrown in to keep us on our toes. The race is on!

mAlice

professional daydreamer
My Pickle

Attachments

• Pickle2013Jul.jpg
    Pickle2013Jul.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 216

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I'm just now seeing this. He's absolutely gorgeous! I so miss mine being that tiny!

He's really strong, and he does the boob-schooch...where he schooches while you're trying to hold him, trying to get himself in position. Oma can't help with that :jet:

sockgirl77

He's really strong, and he does the boob-schooch...where he schooches while you're trying to hold him, trying to get himself in position. Oma can't help with that :jet:

Mine did that to my stepmom constantly. Baby Booti used to grab everyone's boobs whenever they held her, even the men. :lmao:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
So I saw Opa walking Pickle the other day, or at least he was pushing a stroller...But I would think pickle was in there since he was beaming. and talking to himself :lol:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
So I saw Opa walking Pickle the other day, or at least he was pushing a stroller...But I would think pickle was in there since he was beaming. and talking to himself :lol:

Oh, he grabs the stroller and just wanders around the 'hood when he's working on a complex problem. No baby.

j/k. He's a very proud Opa, and he's pretty good at it, too.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Mine did that to my stepmom constantly. Baby Booti used to grab everyone's boobs whenever they held her, even the men. :lmao:

I love the frustration they display when they can't get into the desired position. Even more when they get there and find that they still can't get the boob! :lmao:

sockgirl77

I love the frustration they display when they can't get into the desired position. Even more when they get there and find that they still can't get the boob! :lmao:

As a man, he will always have that same frustration for the rest of his life. :lmao:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Oh, yeah...he's starting his sleep schedule. 12 hour nights with one feeding in the middle, and 3 hour in the middle of the day. If she plays her cards right, mommy can work this.

Last edited: