Attachments

• boston.jpg
    boston.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 167

hardlyworkin

It's a Girl
workin hard said:
:howdy:

Morning...Effin parking lot is a mess and they have waited until everyone is here to start salting it :duh:

I agree. Our lot osn't even cleared, and the sidewalks are a sheet of ice!!! If I falls someone is in serious trouble!!!!!

Good Morning Everyone. Happy Monday/ :peace:

How sad...

Husband Commits Suicide, Then Wife Wakes from Coma
An Italian pensioner committed suicide after his wife fell into a coma, but just hours after he killed himself the woman woke up, Italian media reported on Saturday.

Recalling the end of "Romeo and Juliet," the 70-year-old man, Ettore, who had sat by his wife's bedside for four months after she slipped into a coma following a heart attack, finally gave up hope and gassed himself in the garage of his family home.

Less than a day later, his wife, Rossana, woke up in her hospital bed in Padua and immediately asked for him.

The northern town of Padua lies just 40 miles from Verona, where star-crossed lover Romeo killed himself believing Juliet to have died. But minutes later Juliet woke up and seeing Romeo dead, stabbed herself.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Good morning everyone. I put a new thermostat in the truck yesterday.

:getdown:Now I have glorious heat.:getdown:

K

Kizzy

:howdy: I'm at work.

Now, I wish I would have taken advantage of leave and gone back to bed. :ohwell: I swear I have mono. I have been so tired all week, which is totally out of the norm for me.

Magnum

Should be Huntin
Kizzy said:
:howdy: I'm at work.

Now, I wish I would have taken advantage of leave and gone back to bed. :ohwell: I swear I have mono. I have been so tired all week, which is totally out of the norm for me.
Same here, also at work.
I have a couple weeks of vacation time I'm debating on when to use it.

K

Kizzy

aps45819 said:
Fun's over, time to head back to work.

BTW aps, halarious. :killingme

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to aps45819 again.