Monday Night Snow Storm Has Been Cancelled!

J

justhangn

Originally posted by Ponytail
well ok...just don't leave a mark. I have aheadache already today, and the guys at work won't let me hear the end of it.

How 'bout THIS one for a truck... my buddy Dave's...

fd342b26.jpg

AWESOME!!!!!!!!

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Dave is married. And well over the age of consent. That is one of 4 military vehicles that he has.
Dang...out of luck again.:bawl: Well let him know if he is ever single....:biggrin:

Ponytail

Re: Re: Don't give up Mig!!!

Originally posted by migtig
Kwillia, that pic makes me glad I am single!:biggrin:

Why? that pic proves again that EVERYBODY has to be good at something. That's all.

BUT...that is another reason to think twice about having kids...can you imagine what their parents must think? :biggrin:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Re: Re: Re: Don't give up Mig!!!

Why? that pic proves again that EVERYBODY has to be good at something. That's all.

BUT...that is another reason to think twice about having kids...can you imagine what their parents must think? :biggrin:

Why????:roflmao: Where have you been PA or something? Oh yea, that's right......See everytime the Mig dates a guy he turns out real "different". Because of this, if I wasn't single, I would probably wind up dating the guy above and then find out he has a hobby of stretching parts of his anatomy with binder clips. :roflmao:

Ponytail

Re: Re: Re: Re: Don't give up Mig!!!

Why????:roflmao: Where have you been PA or something? Oh yea, that's right......See everytime the Mig dates a guy he turns out real "different". Because of this, if I wasn't single, I would probably wind up dating the guy above and then find out he has a hobby of stretching parts of his anatomy with binder clips. :roflmao:

It could always be worse.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Don't give up Mig!!!

It could always be worse.
:roflmao: True, his hobby could be stretching parts of MY anatomy with binder clips!!! And people wonder why I gave up dating....geesh men.

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Don't give up Mig!!!

:roflmao: True, his hobby could be stretching parts of MY anatomy with binder clips!!! And people wonder why I gave up dating....geesh men.

Don't EVEN blame men!
You...of ALL people!!!
:razz:
:biggrin:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Re: Don't give up Mig!!!

Originally posted by bknarw
Don't EVEN blame men!
You...of ALL people!!!
You are right BK - the man I want doesn't exist so I don't even bother to look. Besides I might like getting my anatomy stretched :razz:

J

justhangn

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Don't give up Mig!!!

Don't EVEN blame men!
You...of ALL people!!!

:nono: You're stirring the wenches again!! :roflmao:

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Re: Re: Don't give up Mig!!!

You are right BK - the man I want doesn't exist so I don't even bother to look. Besides I might like getting my anatomy stretched :razz:

But there's a definite difference between getting parts of your anatomy stretched and finding the man of your dreams. I can handle the former...just not the latter.
:smile:
:kiss:

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by kwillia
men.jpg

If that's all you ladies wanted...you'd be at most men's beckon call!

Oh...and bananas won't run to the store to buy you feminine hygiene products.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Re: Re: Re: Don't give up Mig!!!

But there's a definite difference between getting parts of your anatomy stretched and finding the man of your dreams. I can handle the former...just not the latter.
:smile:
:kiss:
Nope bk, sorry you couldn't handle the former either....haven't found a man yet who could:wink:

J

justhangn

Re: Re: Re: Re: Don't give up Mig!!!

Nope bk, sorry you couldn't handle the former either....haven't found a man yet who could:wink:

Echo echo echo..... :roflmao: