Monday Night Snow Storm Has Been Cancelled!

Ponytail

Originally posted by kwillia
I, for one, would just like to thank you ladies for bringing this thread back on topic... as you may recall, it originated as a subject about inches and the lack there of...
:lmao:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Don't give up Mig!!!

:thewave:
I would like to take this opportunity to readdress all available women to the posts of dpete2q... he has shown great humor and initiative and should not be overlooked due to the lack of hair length. He most definately gets extra points for that great pic of his truck, guns, and tool box.....

How was that, dpete2q? :wink:
Oh yea you definitely get cookies for the pic....so when did ya say you were gonna be in the area?:wink:

Pete

Repete
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Don't give up Mig!!!

I would like to take this opportunity to readdress all available women to the posts of dpete2q... he has shown great humor and initiative and should not be overlooked due to the lack of hair length. He most definately gets extra points for that great pic of his truck, guns, and tool box.....

How was that, dpete2q? :wink:

Thanks, it's nice to be appreciated...........

Ponytail

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Don't give up Mig!!!

Originally posted by migtig
Oh yea you definitely get cookies for the pic....so when did ya say you were gonna be in the area?:wink:

But I BUILT MY toolbox. :wink:

fc8a806d.jpg

fc8a806c.jpg

:biggrin: :cheesy:

Have a good night all! I'm outta here.

Ponytail

Hey PT, quite a studly toolbox you have there.... exactly how many nails did you use? :bubble:

none. I screwed the hell out of it though. :wink: :biggrin:

Considering it holds about 200lbs of equipment when I go wheelin, it's warranted.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
the only thing Mig's man has shown is "sensitivity." :lol:

:smooch:
Hey now don't go making fun of my "crush"...because he is being such a gentleman, it's driving me crazy. Thereby, the clubbing and dragging back to my lair:biggrin:

SxyPrincess

Mig,

As per our conversation this evening, I think you've settled your crisis. If not, we'll have to go tool box hunting. :bubble: