Monday Night Snow Storm Has Been Cancelled!

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Don't give up Mig!!!

Originally posted by justhangn
Echo echo echo..... :roflmao:
Not like you would get the chance to find out, but no...not echo, you men just lack endurance and stamina for the long haul.

J

justhangn

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Don't give up Mig!!!

Originally posted by migtig
Not like you would get the chance to find out, but no...not echo, you men just lack endurance and stamina for the long haul.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: THAT'S TOO FUNNY!!!!!:cheers:

SxyPrincess

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Don't give up Mig!!!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Although, I think Kimmy's got it the worst. Poor girl.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
oilrig.gif

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Re: Re: Re: Re: Don't give up Mig!!!

Nope bk, sorry you couldn't handle the former either....haven't found a man yet who could:wink:

Yet another case of "What you don't know can't hurt you?"
:biggrin:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
Mig,

That looks like a pretty powerful pile driver. :eek:
:roflmao: Nope now I told ya'll I got a "crush"...besides I heard the "crush" has a piledriver of his very own that is very well equipped.:wink:

SxyPrincess

:roflmao: Nope now I told ya'll I got a "crush"...besides I heard the "crush" has a piledriver of his very own that is very well equipped.:wink:
You're not gonna keep me in suspense are you? I want all the details. :biggrin:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by kwillia
Now if only you would stop fantasizing about him and just go grab that bull by his horn. :really:
Well, I tried to lure him into my cave last night....that's when I decided I have to change tactics and get more aggressive....:wink:

SxyPrincess

Well, I tried to lure him into my cave last night....that's when I decided I have to change tactics and get more aggressive....:wink:
If you play the aggressive role, make sure you tell him to get out right after the deed is done. No sense in a man laying around crowding your space when you're ready for bed. :wink: Besides, where would your dawg sleep? :bubble:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
If you play the aggressive role, make sure you tell him to get out right after the deed is done. No sense in a man laying around crowding your space when you're ready for bed. :wink: Besides, where would your dawg sleep? :bubble:
I was thinking the same thing...:biggrin:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Have you been practicing the "package" check? :bubble:
Actually I did that several times at Cattamarans on Saturday! You would have been soooo proud of me.:wink:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
You didn't invite me? :bawl: I looooove that place. :wink:
You are right, I should've. Bad Migtig.... But it actually started out as grilled hamburgers...