More granola crap

lovinmaryland

Ya know, the grocery stores do sell cottage cheese, butter, cheese, and a host of other items including jelly/jams/preserves, chicken, and beef hoisted on top of a beautiful piece of styrofoam.

Vlassic makes better pickles than I ever will. Smuckers makes a damn good jar of jelly, and Perdue takes all the yuck out of cooking up some delicious chicken.

I like to cook but I can not stand to touch raw chicken for some reason. It gives me the heebie jeebies!

Pete

Repete
Ya know, the grocery stores do sell cottage cheese, butter, cheese, and a host of other items including jelly/jams/preserves, chicken, and beef hoisted on top of a beautiful piece of styrofoam.

Vlassic makes better pickles than I ever will. Smuckers makes a damn good jar of jelly, and Perdue takes all the yuck out of cooking up some delicious chicken.

Vlassic makes a decent pickle but nothing like the cooler pickles grandma used ot make. :lol:

:yeahthat:

My chickens are boneless and my eggs don't come from a chicken butt.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

No no no!!! That misses the point of accomplishment. Like my tomatoes last year, I want to prove I can do it. Once that happens, I can then leave it to the professionals. :yay:

Screw the dayum cheeseball and prove you are woman enough to make us all a punkin' pie!

1,725-pound pumpkin takes the prize.

Attachments

• punkin.jpg
    punkin.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 58

MissKitty

Screw the dayum cheeseball and prove you are woman enough to make us all a punkin' pie!

1,725-pound pumpkin takes the prize.

YAY! I love punky pie!

You cut up and cook the punkin, and I'll mix all stuff together and pour it into Ready Crust. :yay:
You really have to try the Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream Cake. It tastes like pumpkin pie without the sliminess of a pumpkin pie.

You really have to try the Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream Cake. It tastes like pumpkin pie without the sliminess of a pumpkin pie.

Well, if your pumpkin pie ice cream cake made it to Annapolis without fail, it will surely make it to Leonardtown...:tap: