More granola crap

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
COOKIES!!!! Lots and lots of cookies!!! Cake would be okay too! And you can pass all your "test" cookies and cakes on to your fellow forumites for quality control testing!!! I would be more than willing to help you out! :buddies:

BTW, did you know if you took a Duncan Hines Pineapple Cake Mix (blasphemy, I know) and added a banana or two, used pineapple juice in place of the water, and added some Rum extract (or Captain Morgan - if no children would be partaking), it is really, really good? Especially in cupcake form!! Of course, I've discovered that some people like white whipped icing with coconut on top too.

You asked!!!!!

That sounds yummy. How much rum extract or captain morgan?

belvak

Happy Camper
That sounds yummy. How much rum extract or captain morgan?

Added rum extract till it tasted right. Didn't take much. If you use Captain Morgan, you could try the same thing. Just might want to go a little light on the liquid to make up for adding the rum. Usually, I find that one can of sliced pineapple has just around a cup of juice and I use that in place of water. Just add enough water to make whatever amount the recipe calls for. Guess you could do the same with Captain Morgan. :shrug:

Roberta

OLD WISE ONE
You really have to try the Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream Cake. It tastes like pumpkin pie without the sliminess of a pumpkin pie.

You really should try to eat a FRESH Pumpkin Pie once. I have never had a pumpkin pie that was "SLIMMY".

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You really should try to eat a FRESH Pumpkin Pie once. I have never had a pumpkin pie that was "SLIMMY".

I made pie from a fresh pumpkin one time just to prove I could do it. Then I went back to the canned packed pumpkin.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Hmmm...I must not have done it right or maybe I squeezed too much of the whey out, because what I ended up with was more like cheese cheese instead of cottage cheese.

So I said, hey! :lightbulb: And squeezed even more whey out of it, then salted it and added some fresh basil. Then I kneaded it until it was smooth and somewhat stringy, very similar to mozzarella. And now I'm eating it on some garlic butter pizza crust I made the other day.

:yahoo:

:yay: I am going to have to try this! I love mozzarella. This is so cool

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
:yay: I am going to have to try this! I love mozzarella. This is so cool

One caveat:

I made it with skim milk, so the cheese was fat-free. Which means the melt factor was :blick:. If (when?) I do it again, I'll use whole milk to give it some body.